Honored Contributor

For those who might be looking for more Royal Family information and the very latest on activities please visit "Royal Reviewer Channel" YouTube.

Besides Elliott's weekly vlogs and videos on current events happening with the monarchy his live chat Saturday 5pm est brings the latest discussion on factual information and questions are welcomed by everyone. 

So much fun! People from all over the world engage in conversation with each other and you never know who might pop in surprises happen! Smiley Wink

Remember "click" notification bell so you won't miss out. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks, that sounds like fun.

Esteemed Contributor

Sweet_Serenity thank you for posting this.  My daughter spends a great deal of time on You Tube keeping up with the latest activities of the Royals.  I will pass this on to her, thanks again.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing @Sweet_Serenity  you should be added to the list as you share/provide amazing information on the Royal Family as well... I enjoy your reading your posts on this forum!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 

Like sharing Elliott's channel. So happy! Hearing your enthusiasm. 💜

Frequent Contributor

thank you !

Honored Contributor

@Snoofy wrote:

thank you !

You're very welcome ! Remember, Make sure click on all notifications and check making sure you have it on. More than once YT wacky system showed many of us only receiving occasional notifications. If you're inclined please subscribe. 

Elliott, Should be on T.V. with his own talk show. He's very talented and has that wonderful character that attracts people and he is a wealth of information.