Honored Contributor

Re: Requesting prayer. Tragedy in our family today.

@jubilant  I am praying for your whole family. Heart 

Respected Contributor

@jubilant...you have been on my mind all day. What a huge outpouring of kindness and caring here on this forum. Know that everyone here loves you and truly cares. I wish you peace. (((Hugs))).

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

Dear Jubilant

I had just read of this minutes ago, and am deeply saddened to even come close to any understanding what your sister, yourself, the entire family have before them,

facing through a hurtful loss~

Sincere prayerful thoughts for an unexpected and sudden loss that one entire family is going through~   

Please trust that I care.  You have such a gentle soul that we  know `that` of a generous friend ~ with a giving heart to those whom you touch~

I am praying for your mother, now, having fragile health, and realize what you were and have been facing this year, personally~

I send words of love for God to bring you and your family needed strength, much trust concerned support from us~

I,once again, am truly sorry to learn of the family tragedy~

God bless this family ~

@jubilant 

Valued Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

My sister called me just a few hours ago.  Her son committed suicide today.  She is in need of your prayers. I am concerned about my mother, too.  This was her first born grandchild.  She will take it hard.  She is quite elderly and doesn't know yet.  Being Christmas, she had a big day yesterday and today so she went to bed early. We will be telling her tomorrow morning.  We would greatly appreciate your prayers. My heart is breaking for my sister.

@jubilant So very sorry to hear of your family's loss.  I cannot imagine what you and your family must be going through, but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all.  Give your sister a tight hug let her know that you are there.  God Bless.

Honored Contributor

It's always difficult to find the right words when these losses and tragedies happen.  The process of grief isn't easy for anyone and you go through so many emotions and questions which may or may not have answers.  When the pain of grief subsides in time may you and your family find comfort in your faith, have peace of mind and seek out friends for support and help to get you through.  God bless.

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

My sister called me just a few hours ago.  Her son committed suicide today.  She is in need of your prayers. I am concerned about my mother, too.  This was her first born grandchild.  She will take it hard.  She is quite elderly and doesn't know yet.  Being Christmas, she had a big day yesterday and today so she went to bed early. We will be telling her tomorrow morning.  We would greatly appreciate your prayers. My heart is breaking for my sister.

@jubilant- oh I am so very sorry for your loss. May your nephew rest in peace and may his memory be a blessing.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

@jubilantPrayers for your family during this heartbreaking time. 

Honored Contributor

I cannot even imagine.  I will hold you and yours up in prayer and please let us know from time to time how your family members, all of them, are doing with this very tragic thing.  This must be the worst Christmas present a parent could ever get.

Respected Contributor

Deepest Sympathies.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

So So sorry that your family has to go through this loss but please know that the Lord is always there and will keep you and your family wrapped in his arms of love and guidance.