Trusted Contributor

Question For Those With a Kohl's Credit Card

Hi,

In the past I had received every year from Kohl's a "birthday gift".  It was usually a card for $10 off any purchase.  Have you received one recently?

The reason I'm asking is that I think I have not been getting a lot of my mail recently and will be contacting the post office.  Two close friends usually send me birthday cards but I did not receive cards this year (I'll call them just to say hi as I want to make sure everything is ok with them and their families), I got a late notice for a utility bill for non papment.  I checked my files and I never received the prior month's bill, etc.

I'm just trying to figure out if I should of also have received the Kohl's birthday card. If you're still receiving them for your birthdays it will be another item of lost mail of mine.

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question For Those With a Kohl's Credit Card

my birthday is in august so i have not received anything yet.

i do know that i get a $10 coupon every year in the mail usually.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

My birthday is in August so I haven't received one as yet. I do remember receiving them n the past.

Respected Contributor

I received mine in April.

Super Contributor

I can't remember 8 months back.  I do get a rewards every couple of months tho.  Does your post office offer e mail notification of each days mail?   It's not always totally accurate, but it does help quite a bit in keeping track of mail issues.  Not all areas offer the service, but worth looking into.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine isn't till September so I can't really say, but I don't think Kohls is gonna do away with that birthday gift. There is a good chance, in my opinion, that you aren ot getting your mail.

I say that, because we have gotten 2 new mail carriers in the the last several months, I have had neighbors bringing my my mail, have had one of the "new mail ladies" who had been working for at least a month come up to my house and ask me just what my house number is anyway? (YIKES)

I hope whatever is going on with your mail gets resolved.

Trusted Contributor

@claros  thank you for the suggestion.  I'll have to contact my post office to see if they offer any notifications.

Another problem I have is with a large weekly mailing in our area of all of the sale ads.  It was a few years ago and I called the post office and told them that I thought there was a problem with my mail delivery as I had not received any mail for a few days, plus I was not receiving the weekly ad that everyone would get on Wednesdays.  She said, she would make a note for our address that we would like to receive the ads.  She surprised me as I did not think that there was ever an option for the post office to decide whether or not to mail something to your address.  Oh well, it's been a few years since I called the post office, guess I'm due to call them again.  

Valued Contributor

Got mine in May.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @claros  Sign up for "Informed Delivery". You can do it online at USPS dot com.

I see what mail is coming and packages every day.

Respected Contributor

Definitely contact the post office concerning your mail.

You can also call Kohl's customer service and they might be able to answer your question regarding birthday cards.