Frequent Contributor

Happy New Year, everyone! Is it just me or do you also think that QVC's prices have gone up big time? Quacker Factory and Denim & Co tops are costing $40 and $50 and more. Susan Graver items are in the $50 and $60 range. Rarely do I buy anything from the Q anymore beacause of the prices. I'll shop Macy's and JC Penneys.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes the prices have gone up - to the point that I won't even consider buying something because I don't NEED whatever it is.  Too easy to spend over $100 on two clothing items that hang in my closet, when that money could be better spent at the grocery store.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

The prices are definitly getting much higher then should be...many same (quality, style) found at B&M stores.,,,,,

I have ordered MANY clothing items over the years...but the past year -2 yrs not so much..due to cost, styles, hosts, fit, etc.          I agree and stick w/Macys and Kohls and Lands End..........................................

Honored Contributor

@Fifweg,and everyone,

Prices are definitely high. I shop Macy's, Kohls, JC Penney's and Boscov's. I seem to be able to get coupons for these stores also.

Happy New Year 2022 text design. Numbers lettering 2022.

Honored Contributor

Yup, they are much higher than they were 35 years ago when I started shopping with QVC.  Shop where you want to shop.  If QVC is too expensive for you, that's fine.  There's no shame in that.  There are some brands on QVC and some stores that are too much for my wallet but I just buy what works for me and I let others buy what they want to buy.  I hope we see less whining about prices on 2022.  It serves no purpose and drags the board down.  

Valued Contributor

Price and quality don’t match ; that’s the problem .

Valued Contributor

I also noticed Qvc prices went up. Probably because more people are shopping online.

Honored Contributor

My last Q purchase was April 2020. Almost everything Q sells can be found elsewhere for less and often with free shipping/returns.