Esteemed Contributor

Re: Problems With Amazon Prime Shipping?

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

@Boehm Collector 

Since this is a UPS delivery delay, @patticakes  might be able to get more information from Amazon.

I contacted Amazon just yesterday about a UPS delivery problem (delivery text sent in error) and was able to get specific information. 

And I agree, Amazon delivery is the worst. 

Wait!!!

What???

You mean....it isn't QVC with the worst delivery anymore????

Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL

@Anonymous032819  ...  I have Amazon Prime.  They DO ship items quickly.  The problem is with Amazon's own delivery service.  They often lose packages even when they are out for delivery.   I have never had a problem with any Amazon order shipped via USPS or UPS.  They are delivered in a timely fashion.  
Respected Contributor

Re: Problems With Amazon Prime Shipping?

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

@Boehm Collector 

Since this is a UPS delivery delay, @patticakes  might be able to get more information from Amazon.

I contacted Amazon just yesterday about a UPS delivery problem (delivery text sent in error) and was able to get specific information. 

And I agree, Amazon delivery is the worst. 

Wait!!!

What???

You mean....it isn't QVC with the worst delivery anymore????

Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL

@Anonymous032819  ...  I have Amazon Prime.  They DO ship items quickly.  The problem is with Amazon's own delivery service.  They often lose packages even when they are out for delivery.   I have never had a problem with any Amazon order shipped via USPS or UPS.  They are delivered in a timely fashion.  

I have never had a shipping problem with Amazon, NEVER, and mine are delivered by USMail. Never heard of this before. I buy a lot and so does my neighbor, and she has never complained of this. We both buy a lot.