Honored Contributor

How Often Do You Actually Look At The Q Homepage?

I'll admit, I rarely know what is happening in the retail side of Q unless I read it in a thread or hunt down a product.

I post in one thread, then read other posts and discuss things.  Rarely, do I even check my wish list.

Honored Contributor

Re: How Often Do You Actually Look At The Q Homepage?

Multiple times a day.  I actually shop with QVC, I'm not just here for the board.  I shop for everything except food products.  And I do buy some foods during the holidy season.  Even when I'm just checking out the board,  I check out the home page first just to see what's happening.  

Honored Contributor

Frequently. I wouldn't participate on the forums if I had little to no interest in their merchandise. I just ordered a few things that caught my eye this morning, in fact.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Multiple times a day.  I actually shop with QVC, I'm not just here for the board.  I shop for everything except food products.  And I do buy some foods during the holidy season.  Even when I'm just checking out the board,  I check out the home page first just to see what's happening.  

@chrystaltree If you buy holiday foods here, I highly reccomend River Street Sweets.  Nuts, cakes, candies, all homemade.  They had me at old fashioned caramel pecan pralines!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

At least once a day. I rarely watch on tv, so if I see something on the page, I’ll check out the video.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Thanks for the tip!  That's the type of thing I buy for the holidays.  I'll definitely look at that brand.

Honored Contributor

Multiple times each day.  

Honored Contributor

I check the home page for the lunch and prime time special offerings and at times look at the new items.  I don't spend much time at all watching on TV so I refer to the home page for Q updates or see if there is a show to check out on the Q site.  

Honored Contributor

Almost never.  I check "Items Recently Aired", the forums and in the morning, lunchtime specials.  Unless something is mentioned in the forums regarding the homepage, never scroll down it.

Honored Contributor

Once a day, usually in the morning, to see what the TSV and other deals are for the day