Respected Contributor

My DIL'S Brother is still in ICU. He had a stroke Tuesday...he is a Marine veteran, a Father, a Son, a Brother, an all around good guy.He just got his dream job and everything seemed fine. We saw him at Christmas...he was the picture of health. his family is devastated,I am a firm believer in the power of PRAYER......Thank you xo

Contributor

Prayers for ALL involved.   Know that God is holding you in the palm of his loving, healing hands !!!!  AMEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Prayers Please...

[ Edited ]

I'm so sorry, @fourpaws56.   I will pray for him, and for you and all who love him, and for his medical team.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56

Sending out lots of special healing

prayers and positive energy to your

DIL's brother and lots of comfort

hugs to the entire family.

(((((GROUP HUG)))))

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^.^=

Honored Contributor

Prayers for your DIL and family

9382EB6A-28C8-4727-8ED5-BF48D68369B5.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@fourpaws56, I am so sorry.

I will keep him and your family in my prayers.

Life is weird that way.  Hits you when you are not expecting it.

Know that we are here for you and giving you a TON of HUGS from afar.  Keep us updated on his condition. Heart

Respected Contributor

Thank you everybody..I am signing off for now, I will check back late this afternoon with any updates xo

Frequent Contributor

Please feel my arms wrapped around you like angel wings.  Prayers to all involved

Honored Contributor

I will pray for all of you right now..

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

My DIL'S Brother is still in ICU. He had a stroke Tuesday...he is a Marine veteran, a Father, a Son, a Brother, an all around good guy.He just got his dream job and everything seemed fine. We saw him at Christmas...he was the picture of health. his family is devastated,I am a firm believer in the power of PRAYER......Thank you xo

@fourpaws56  Warm hugs and prayers from me to your family. 🌸