Honored Contributor

Re: Prayers Please...

[ Edited ]

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Thank you everybody..I am signing off for now, I will check back late this afternoon with any updates xo

@fourpaws56,  You give so much of yourself to others, you are so diligent in taking loving care of your family (and the animals, too, “all creatures great and small”), and I worry that you don’t give yourself enough loving care.  Please remember that you are special and important, too.❤️ (((hugs)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry, @fourpaws56. Praying for him and his family.

Respected Contributor

Prayers for the family...Believing for total recovery...also praying strength and comfort as your DIL deals with this overwhelming situation.

Image result for prayer image

Trusted Contributor

I have paused in prayer for this wonderful man and his family, @fourpaws56. May he make a full recovery and soon return to his dream job. 🙏🏼

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56

Prayers and Warm, Soft {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to all. ♥️ 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Prayers being sent for a complete recovery.

Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56   I am praying that he will pull through.  Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

@fourpaws56

@fourpaws56 wrote:

My DIL'S Brother is still in ICU. He had a stroke Tuesday...he is a Marine veteran, a Father, a Son, a Brother, an all around good guy.He just got his dream job and everything seemed fine. We saw him at Christmas...he was the picture of health. his family is devastated,I am a firm believer in the power of PRAYER......Thank you xo

I will. I pray a lot through the day and he will most definitely be included as will your whole family. I thank God in good and difficult times.

Honored Contributor
Praying for him and your family. May you all experience that “peace that passeth all understanding” that only our Lord can provide.🙏
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56

My prayers and thoughts are going out to you. I am so sorry this happened.💔

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~