Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Estellee Didn't miss any work bc I'm not back yet.I have a apt tomorrow to see if cast can be removed.Say a prayer

@Luvsmyfam,  I'm confused.  You said in your OP "I have 2 bosses that are not very understanding when you can't get out of your driveway." implying you could not get to work.

In your post #26 you said you have not yet returned to work presumably because of being in a cast.

My confusion is why would your 2 bosses care if you can't get out of your driveway if they aren't expecting you at work?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Regular Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Estellee Didn't miss any work bc I'm not back yet.I have a apt tomorrow to see if cast can be removed.Say a prayer

@Luvsmyfam,  I'm confused.  You said in your OP "I have 2 bosses that are not very understanding when you can't get out of your driveway." implying you could not get to work.

In your post #26 you said you have not yet returned to work presumably because of being in a cast.

My confusion is why would your 2 bosses care if you can't get out of your driveway if they aren't expecting you at work?

☝️☝️

Respected Contributor

@Marp No,what I ment,whenI do go back to work,I have 2 bosses that don't understand when you can't get out of your driveway due to snow. Hopefully I can go back this a week to both jobs.