Trusted Contributor

Re: Please add my husband Tom to your prayer list

Prayers!!!

Frequent Contributor

Dear Kathy, I will most certaintly say prayers for your husband and you and you family. 

I just went through this myself. I thought i had a migraine. After 3 days went to ER they did a CT Scan and a spinal tap. They immediately sent me to the Texas Nuero Institute. They were able to diagnose and let me know immediately it was benign. I had to have surgery and was home in 10 days.  

It was so scray and I still cant believe it.  But Kathy miracles do happen. My vision had been affected and right after the surgery my vision came back. The Drs. Were so happy. 

I am praying for the best of best results, for all Drs. And nurses and staff to be guided by Gods hand. 

Please let us know how you both are doing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

He was airlifted to UVA Medical Center from Winchester Medical center last night.  It appears he has a brain tumor in his brain stem area.  All kinds of tests being run to verify that and once they are as sure as they can be he will have a brain biopsy to get a tissue sample so they can identify the type of tumor to determine treatment options.  

Our dear Heavenly Father

We come together for Kathy and her husband, she so dearly loves to meet the emergency that we learn of today with courage.

Please, our Lord in Heaven, hear our plea.Walk with Kathy, give her the strength and a strong renewal of faith.

Our calling out to You, God, is for Your Blessings with healing.

Understanding, we do know, that You, our God, is the Great Physician,   Amen

Amen

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." (Isaiah 41:10)

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I wi'll pray for the three of us.  I also am waiting for results so I know the worry. I am very scared, with no support system..   God will bless your DH TOM.  My prayers will be for you and Tom.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I wi'll pray for the three of us.  I also am waiting for results so I know the worry. I am very scared, with no support system..   God will bless your DH TOM.  My prayers will be for you and Tom.

@qvcaddition, Saying prayers for you too along with Tom, that you get good news from your tests.

There may be some sort of support group for you if you google, if you feel you need it.

God bless you, too!

Esteemed Contributor

@4Kicks wrote:

What a lovely and heartfelt prayer from NAES, and I have just repeated it.

May you and your Dear Hubs feel the hand of the Lord as you go through the procedures. I am thinking of you.

~~~~

I feel the Love of Heartyour warmth.

The Light of God shines upon you.

Naes

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for that lovely prayer.  I also carry Isaiah 41 in my wallet.  I got so numb with worry, I forgot.  Thank you.

Please keep us posted about TOM.  I will know my results Monday.

Trusted Contributor

Praying for you, Tom and your entire family.

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers are answered, Thank you.  First test negative, one more to go.  Prayers for TOM will be answered in a good outcome.  The power of prayer here.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition  -- Thank you for the update.  I've been praying for Tom and Kathy for the past week and was wondering how he was doing.  Hope remaining test has good results too. 

@qvcaddition wrote:

Prayers are answered, Thank you.  First test negative, one more to go.  Prayers for TOM will be answered in a good outcome.  The power of prayer here.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~