Honored Contributor

Re: Please add my husband Tom to your prayer list

Sorry to hear this and I will pray for Toms return to good health.I hope that you will be given the strength that you need during this difficult time in your lives.

Respected Contributor

you and your husband will be in my thoughts.

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

Thanks to all for your prayers.  He is in intensive care ans hospital staff is wonderful.  He will have a full body CT scan to see if there are any other tumors  that they can biopsy rather then the doing the brain biopsy and he also had spinal fluid drawn because sometime that yields information for them to identify the type of tumor.  If neither of those tests yields the information they need then they will have to do the brain biopsy.

I hope they are able to make a diagnosis with the least invasive procedure.

May God, or whoever you choose, give you strength to support your husband.

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

He was airlifted to UVA Medical Center from Winchester Medical center last night.  It appears he has a brain tumor in his brain stem area.  All kinds of tests being run to verify that and once they are as sure as they can be he will have a brain biopsy to get a tissue sample so they can identify the type of tumor to determine treatment options.  

Our dear Heavenly Father

We come together for Kathy and her husband, she so dearly loves to meet the emergency that we learn of today with courage.

Please, our Lord in Heaven, hear our plea.Walk with Kathy, give her the strength and a strong renewal of faith.

Our calling out to You, God, is for Your Blessings with healing.

Understanding, we do know, that You, our God, is the Great Physician,   Amen

Honored Contributor

Kathy, I hope your husband is resting comfortably this morning.  Prayers for his medical team that they may be able to diagnose his health issues with minimal invasion and may be able to treat him so that he fully recovers.  Keep us posted; we are here for you.  (((Hugs))) to you both.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

KathyPet, I am so sorry to read about your husband.  You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Super Contributor

What a lovely and heartfelt prayer from NAES, and I have just repeated it.

May you and your Dear Hubs feel the hand of the Lord as you go through the procedures. I am thinking of you.

In Sunny AZ
Honored Contributor

I have not interacted with you in the past but when prayers are asked for,  I am happy to say a prayer for you and your husband.......I hope he is resting comfortably this evening and you are able to rest as well.

Honored Contributor

Kathypet

Just checking in to see how your DH Tom is doing and am also sending tons more very special prayers his way.

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Sending good thoughts and prayers for your husband and you, kathypet.