Honored Contributor

@ECBG   How is your gasoline supply in Ashville?  I heard your governor has declared a state of emergency due to lack of availability.  Sister left early this morning and strongly considered canceling the trip but they decided to forge ahead.  I pointed out they may have a LONG trip. 

Meantime my great niece is vacationing near Gatlinburg and reported seeing 3 bears on the short drive from town to their rented house.  This morning there  were bear pawprints all over their car.  At least she was smart enough not to leave any food in the car. They were definitely looking for it.

You might be amused to know that my sister, her ex-husband's first ex-wife, is vacationing with his 2nd ex-wife.  They are good friends and look like sisters.  Ex-husband died last year. Of course, since neither remarried, they have the same last name.   One big, happy family. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Yesterday, on my way home from the dentist (on the other side of town), I saw long lines with as many as 29 cars sitting in the right hand lane to fill up.

I have no clue about gas stations right now.

If you want to go to the WLOS TV web page, it's probably in their top stories.

There was no shortage of traffic this afternoon, but it was ligher this morning.

We have people visiting here that were already here.  They're happy as a clam because they're in a top vacation spot!Smiley Happy

Let me know if they're having a good time!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    Thanks, I'll tell her to watch the newscast on the TV station. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    Thanks, I'll tell her to watch the newscast on the TV station. 

@Kachina624   ABC channel 13 here.