Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ok, I'm frustrated with too much messing around. I'll miss you guys!

That says it all, I can't take anymore of this. It was so easy before and I don't choose to do this much work to try and enjoy this. It's just too much. I tried.

Valued Contributor

Re: Ok, I'm frustrated with too much messing around. I'll miss you guys!

Hi @qualitygal

Hang in there! Please feel free to e-mail us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we'll help you out anyway we can. Including a walk through if you'd like! Smiley Happy

Brittany Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Amen, I wasn't a big poster and I'm computer savy but this is awful. WHY? WHY are QVC members giving tips and instructiom and why not QVC? I can't even figure out how to post a new topic. I give up too.
Valued Contributor

I think I feel the same way ! This is not relaxing, too much work!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm another member, Bhvbum, trying to help you out.

To post a new topic, do this:

- Click on the category name in the list of categories that's on the left side of the screen.

- On the new page that opens, above the first topic, is a big red box that says "NEW MESSAGE".  Click that. 

- On the next screen, enter the subject line in the first (small-ish box), your message (in the nalrge box), and then click the POST button.

HTH.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel the same as you

Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Hi @qualitygal

Hang in there! Please feel free to e-mail us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we'll help you out anyway we can. Including a walk through if you'd like! Smiley Happy

Brittany Customer Care

I sent an email on Monday, and I have not received a response.

Respected Contributor

I'm not too happy either. While I'm used to changing computer software from work, this will just take longer. I don't think I will be on as much.
Honored Contributor

I'm getting frustrated with it, as well. It's such a clunky outlay.

I would like to start new threads, but QVC doesn't recognize adding pictures, adding links, emoticons....nothing. I want to respond to someone's post directly, but it doesn't quote on an iPad. I power down real quick.

As much as I want GAMERS to be moved somewhere else, it's weird they have to sign up to be let in to this special 'decoder ring' type of club (!). Greater than zero chance Q hasn't Beta Tested this w/ anyone....and it'll be a cluster over there, as well. Good luck, GAMERS.

I took a look @ the DY forum....wow, I do have to give him/her credit...it's clean & efficient. Very user friendly w/ little navigation effort. Kudos to DY.

I DO have to say, though......I'm getting more work done around the house!!!
Valued Contributor

Hi @mousiegirl,

Oh dear, I'm not seeing that e-mail in our inbox currently. Can you resend to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com? We'd be happy to help. 

Brittany