Trusted Contributor

MsLoMo , Issy,Snappy so good to chat on here and Thank-You so much !! Ladies hard to believe today is the last day of November.. YOU bet we have our decorations out for Christmas and My Hubby got the Santa on top of the roof !! Hoping all of You had a wonderful Thanksgiving....We have been having beautiful Weather here.. Hoping it keeps up. Yes we our A Busy Family and it's growing. WE sure count our Blessings. Well i shall sign off and read some more Posts on here.. YOU BET been Shopping on here and What Good Buys.. 

Trusted Contributor

YES Yes Mslomo, Issy, Snappy we all go way back with HSN !! Glad to hear HSN is opening up the char room again. THANKS on here.. My Dear Friends so much fun Chatting and Shopping..

Trusted Contributor

Thank You Jaminbread so happy to see you on here and too chat. Yes lets pray they keep the Chat Posts going. Nice to meet You. 

Respected Contributor

Hi friends. Don't know what happened to "hello", but I see you here. Just had quite a time logging in. I've forgotten how to do it, but at last it's okay.

Merry Christmas to each of you dear friends. Hope everyone is staying well and will be with family and close friends on this wonderful day.

My son and DIL are having all of us over Christmas Eve. Hope to get some good pictures, especially of the 4 little girls. Star is 4 1/2, her sister is 2. Sunny is 3 1/2 and her sister is 10 months. 

God bless each of you,

snappy Heart

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, Snappy, and God Bless YOU! Smiley Happy So nice to see you here. Sending tons of love to you and your family.

Contributor

Hello, MsLomo......thanks for stopping by.  Thanksgiving and Christmas were very nice for my family.  My nephew and the kids came up from southern CA on the 18th to celebrate Christmas because they were going to Disneyland the following week.  We had a wonderful time together, although, it did feel strange to open presents a week early.  I didn't do any Christmas gift shopping.  I gave money to everyone, which was greatly appreciated.

We are all just plugging away and trying to stay healthy.  My other SIL and her family have all tested positive for Covid.  Some have symptons and some do not but everyone is quarantined away from each other now.  They were not able to spend Christmas together, which is a bummer.

The community center across the parking lot from my office is still super busy with people getting vaxed and booster shots.  I haven't gotten my booster yet but I will do that very soon.

Hope all is well with you.  I am so happy that Snappy gave us an update.  Hello, Cute, NAES, Bathina (JamandBread), Selah, Rowan, Agnes and Jacob, Lurky and Delaney   Happy New Year to all of you!!

I shall return.

Respected Contributor

Hello friends,

Happy new year to each of you. It's nice to read your posts. Does cute visit here anymore? 

Our whole family, 15 of us, were together on Christmas eve. When we got home, I noticed I had laryngitis which lasted for at least a week. Sore throat, neck. We have some home test kits for covid, but my result was negative. Didn't think I had it, but wanted to be sure. There are 4 adults in our family who have not been vaccinated. All of them got covid. Star's parents and her mom's whole family was scheduled to go to" FL for a vacation, but Monday following Christmas, Star's mom plus her sister and BIL all tested positive, so they had to postpone the trip. The 4 who have not been vaccinated all got it. Nobody had to be hospitalized, and their symptoms varied, but nobody who had received the vaccine got it. Everyone has recovered and the FL trip is now scheduled for Saturday. 

I've been working for a year or so at getting my weight down hoping to look and feel better and take some pressure off my joints. So now I'm down to 126 which seems okay for me. I'm 5 foot 6" tall. It's very hard to stand up straight and I have aches and pains, but who at nearly 88 doesn't? 

I don't watch the Q much anymore, but still get my clothing here since I can't get out to shop. DD buys things through Amazon, and now and then gets to Kohls. She has been losing weight also in an attempt to lower her bad cholesterol without drugs. Hope it's working. 

Take care of yourselves.

Love,

Snappy Heart

Contributor

Re: @MsLomo @Issy379

[ Edited ]

My Dearest Snappy.......I am so happy that you stopped by to give us an update.  We have been missing you, and I think of you often.  Congratulations on the weight loss.  That is quite an accomplishment. I am so pleased that you have your daughter with you.  

So sorry that some of your family members got covid.  I know that you remember my SIL that liked to entertain all of the time,.......... well, she went to a family Chrtistmas party (everyone was vaccinated), and at least 8 of the people there came down with covid.  The symptons varied but one family member was really sick.  BTW, one of my co-workers is sick with covid, too but I don't have much contact with him.  So far, so good for me.  I haven't been out shopping at all.  I think that my shopping "addiction" has been cured.  The community center next to our office building is still very busy with people being vaccinated, etc.  I certainly thought that it would be over with by now.

To answer your question about Cute.......she does check in every once in a while.  She seems to be doing okay.  The "Hello" thread is still there but it is probably on page four or five.  This thread was started a few months ago when QVC notified people that the board was shutting down.  Fortunately, for us that decision seems to be reversed.  I am so glad, too.

Time flies------my niece is 18 years old and in college; her sister is 14 and the little boy who was born when we first started posting on HSN is 11 years old now.  I always love to hear about your precious babies.  They are growing up too fast!!!  

Hello, MsLomo.  Hope that you are doing okay.  Hi to Cute, Selah, Agnes, Rowan, Lurky, Delaney, NAES, Bathina/JamandBread.  I have such fond memories of all of you.

I will be back.  Take care, and stay safe.

Contributor

Hi, Snappy.  I hope that your family members have recovered from the Covid Virus.  I have known several people who, unfortunately, have gotten it.  The owner of the gym downstairs from my office had it, and he was sick for a very long time.  He is just now getting back to work (personal trainer), and he has lost a lot of weight.

Everything else is okay on my end.  Just keeping busy and not socializing too much.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

CHEERS........I will be back soon.