Trusted Contributor

Please check in when you can, my hello friends.

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, if you see this please check in over at proboards.

mellyg.

proboards.

com

Even has a private message feature. 

@Issy379 @MsLomo 

Trusted Contributor

@JamandBread Thank you for this message, dear "hello" friend!

I am going to go over to the new site this weekend and will connect with you there! (The private message feature will be great, like the good old days.) 

I'm also posting a notification right now  to @snappyfrappy and @cute t.

@Issy379 Looking forward to "seeing" you soon.

Heart

Trusted Contributor

@MsLomo wrote:

@JamandBread Thank you for this message, dear "hello" friend!

I am going to go over to the new site this weekend and will connect with you there! (The private message feature will be great, like the good old days.) 

I'm also posting a notification right now  to @snappyfrappy and @cute t.

@Issy379 Looking forward to "seeing" you soon.

Heart

So glad you saw this! Looks like these boards are staying put, but I like the option of connecting at the other place via private message.

Trusted Contributor

@JamandBread

I just joined over there. (You'll see!) 

@HiLo, please come on down! Smiley Happy

Ladies, I'm thinking of starting a new "hello" thread at the new place. Any thoughts about this?

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the invite MsLomo.  I always enjoy conservations with you. Issy and Snappy whenever I can get to the site.  

Contributor

Hello, ladies..........I just saw this thread.  Thanks for thinking of me.  I heard that perhaps the forums would be shut down and was very upset about it.  It looks like the decision has been reversed----I hope that it stays that way.  But we still have a way to connect with one another over on the ProBoards.........I haven't had time yet to take a look.  I will do that soon.

I am hoping that Snappy and Cute will check in at some point.  Happy to see that some of us are still in the loop.

I am doing well, and have been super busy.  Spending more time with my family.  The pandemic has changed a lot of things for me.  We have to wear masks and show our vaccination card if we want to dine inside of a restaurant or go to the gym, movie theater, etc. 

MsLomo........I still hate wearing the mask.  I can only stand it for a short period of time.  Just long enough to hop in and out of the bank, post office, etc.  My friend that got fired from her job because she wouldn't get vaccinated has moved to Colorado and has found a new job.  Good for her.  She is with her family now.  So, it worked out for her in the long run.  Here in CA, they are firing people from some companies left and right because they refuse to be "vaxed".  Such a problem.  I also wonder about the flu season and what that will bring.  

JamandBread......how are things with you?  How is little Hal, who isn't so little any more.  I think that my nephew and Hal are the same age.

Litle Lijah started Kindergarten, and he is the project manager of the sandbox.  The first day, he wouldn't let anyone in the sandbox.  He played in it all by himself.  So, he received a "time out".  Then his dad constructed a sandbox at home for him---very fancy.  Well, he went to school and was still being bossy about the sandbox.  He let each child have one toy to play with, while he had six toys for himself, and assigned duties to the kids.  The boys made the sandcastles and the girls had to keep the sandbox tidy.  At this point, I think that he is bored with it and it moving on to something else.  At least, we hope so.

Hi, Hilo.........so nice to see you, too.  Hope that your son is holding his own.  I know how hard it is for you and your family.  We have been through so much together, and we are still remain strong.  

Hello to Selah, NAES, Delaney, Lurky, Bassett, QAnu, Agnes and Jacob.  Hope that everyone is doing well.  

I don't have any big plans for the weekend.......just want to chill out and be a couch potato.  

CHEERS!!!

Trusted Contributor

Hello @MsLomo.  I used to be on the HSN Boards 4 years ago and I remember your name.  I was SouthFlorida3216

or something close to that.  There was a fashion thread there called "Shop till ya drop" and also some beauty threads.  I knew Sheba too.  Anyway is that you??

Remember "kemiqueen"?

When it closed I left.  Nice to see you if it's you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

Hello @MsLomo.  I used to be on the HSN Boards 4 years ago and I remember your name.  I was SouthFlorida3216

or something close to that.  There was a fashion thread there called "Shop till ya drop" and also some beauty threads.  I knew Sheba too.  Anyway is that you??

Remember "kemiqueen"?

When it closed I left.  Nice to see you if it's you!

The HSN Board is up. I was a member there years ago but can't remember my nickname lol. Checked there and had a peep. Saw a few of the QVC Posters there.

Respected Contributor

Are posters here past and present friends in real life?

It seems that many make side references to each other's life.