Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Pink123! Thanks, and very nice to see you, too. I remember your "South Florida" name and the thread "Shop Till Ya Drop," as well as Sheba who is wonderful and still posts in the HSN Community, and Kemiqueen. 

When the HSN forum closed (and before it reopened), an HSN poster whose nic was "Devia" (her name is "Cute t" here, but she hasn't posted in a long time) started the "hello" thread here with other HSN posters Issy, Snappyfrappy, and me. 

That was some years ago, and JamandBread joined us; other posters have continued to drop in over the years.

I joined the new mellyg proboards with my same nic -- it's very nice there if you'd like to come over!

Trusted Contributor

@granddi 

Hi! Not in real life. We're former HSN posters from way back and have kept in touch by communicating via the "hello" thread here in the QVC forums. We started when the HSN Community closed some years ago, although it reopened after that.

Trusted Contributor

Re: @MsLomo @Issy379

[ Edited ]

Hi @MsLomo.  I'm so glad you remembered.  For a few years it was alot of fun over there.  I too checked, it got busy for awhile with some Q posters but has now died down again.  Sheba is the only one who is steadfast.

I too have signed up and am "Bunny123" over at Proboards,

I just checked and don't see a "hello" thread.  Will you open one? 

I had seen the "hello" thread here for several years as I've come and gone but didn't know it was you, ha!! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pink123 

I did it ... I started a new thread called "hello." I forgot to enlarge the font before I started, though, so it may be tough to read. 

Thanks very much!

Trusted Contributor

@MsLomo   Great.  I will write on the thread this weekend as I'm going away for a few days.  Thanks for starting it!

Trusted Contributor

WOW !! I finally got on here !!! Big Shout/OUT to MsLomo  , Issy , and Snappy !! I guess all of you are getting use to the time change by now. Soon to be Thanksgiving . We have been busy as my hubby is still working so no rest for the weary.. Hoping all of YOU are doing good.. We have a set of Twins they are 5 months old now. a Boy and Girl our Great Grandchildren This is our Grandson that owns his own business and the World Travelers. They have 2 in College and a 3 year old soon to be 4 year old along with the set of Twins. Busy Family.. The Park here has their Christmas Lights up and so pretty . they added a bunch to them this year and yes we also have our Decorations out. Have all of YOU got your Christmas Shopping done ? we our getting a New Great Granddaughter in Jan. this will be her first child. Our Oklahoma granddaughter.. BOY so much going on This O Great Granny cannot keep up.. I Want to thank QVC for helping me to get on this post here.. Missing All of YOU and I want to Wish Each and Everyone One of You " Happy ~~ Holidays " !! Also Happy Shopping at HSN and QVC boy they brought all of Us together !! On Here.. 

Trusted Contributor

Missing all of YOU on here.. BIG Shout/OUT. 

Trusted Contributor

HELP !! where is everyone on here ?? i Can't find any of YOU.. i just got on here as I had A hard time getting my password to work, it's been awhile. Hoping to Chat with all of you and find out what all of you have been doing.. BIG Shout Out. 

Trusted Contributor

@cute t 

Hi there! Great to see you and know that you and your family are doing fine. 

If you go to the next page of forum posts here in Among Friends, you can scroll down to see the old "hello" thread. And, if you want to, you can also join the mellyg proboards website.

I am very happy for you and your expanding family. Lots of new babies and excitement. And your DH is still working?! WOW. There's no keeping you and your DH down! Smiley Happy

Glad to see you. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Trusted Contributor
Hi cute, we had a little scare that these forums were going away. Some of us joined a new board, but it looks like these forums are going to stay.
Glad to hear of all the great things happening with your expanding family. Enjoy it all!
Is Maybelline in for the winter?
Hi Ms Lomo, Iss and all.