Contributor
I haven't seen Mary Nelson in awhile..
Did she leave ?
I miss her , She was funny
Valued Contributor

@HP in NY, apparently she had to have surgery so was off for about 6 weeks or so, but she is back now. I really like her a lot too!

Trusted Contributor

@Qgirl26  so glad to see her back. I really like her.

Respected Contributor

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was Mary De Angelis who had the surgery, not Mary Nelson.  I see Mary Nelson all the time during early morning hours.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was Mary De Angelis who had the surgery, not Mary Nelson.  I see Mary Nelson all the time during early morning hours.

Mary D had surgery back awhile ago, Mary Nelson had hers recently and has just returned after being out for 6 weeks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Missing New Host

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@gmkb you are correct Mary De Angelis did have surgery probably a year ago.  Mary Nelson had surgery a couple of months ago and has just returned from medical leave.  If you are on Facebook you can check it out there.  That's where I found out abou her surgery a couple of weeks ago.

Super Contributor
I don't know who that was...