Valued Contributor

Please give me a few moments i need to say something..

Be here in a minute...

Valued Contributor

Re: Please give me a few moments i need to say something..

All day this has been weighing on my heart,I enjoy coming here ,talking to each of you,I speak into my phone,much as I would speak to you face to face,personally,as if you were here with me.I often post while tending my animals, or fixing meals for my family and animals.I speak from my heart,from my experience,much like I would to my family.My heart is often heavy with things I know we all share. It is draining to come here and read comments that have nothing to do with the topic, trying to inject a negativity to my posts.I am judged by those who have no interest in my posts,only trying to shame me for the perceived ignorance or lack of  education.I can assure you I am educated,but,I never speak down to anyone,we are all equal.You would be surprised who I am.I am member of a very old well respected family,but our values are one of service,showing the creators love through our actions. Words. We all  share one world ,more alike than we know.I come here with good intentions, loving the friends I have met,your sorrows belong to all of us,to let you know,your journey will bring happiness.The road is paved with tears,fear joy,it helps to share it ALL.We should be free from those who have ill intention.Please forgive my faults,I sincerely love you all,hugs,Peaceful hearts MaryAnne 

Honored Contributor

Mary Anne, I very much enjoy reading all of your posts.  I may not comment on all of them, but I read many of them.  I especially enjoy your posts about your animals.

I read your post from this morning that you might not be coming back because of what someone had replied to your post.  I hope you will reconsider.  You are definitely an asset to this forum.  It is obvious what a genuinely nice and kind person you are.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  MaryAnne, these forums are like a beach,  For the most part a pleasant walk until you accidentally stumble across a crab Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  MaryAnne my dear friend, you are awesome!! Your beautiful words lift me up whenever I am down.Please don’t let the few mean ones keep you away from the rest of us!!

You have lifted us up so many times.Please allow us to now carry you through to the other side!! Ignore those who have hate in their hearts.You are a valued member of our community!!

Stay well & please check in.I look forward to your words of wisdom & love !! ❤️ 💐

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi....you are a beautiful, caring lady. You have a big heart. Unfortunately, not all are like you. I don't post much anymore on these boards because it was stressing me out. I have enough stress in my life without dealing with the bickering, nastiness, craziness, etc. Do what is best for YOU. Don't let these boards stress you out. So many caring posters have left. Smiley Sad 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

🌹💐🌷🌼🌻🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Still keeper of the koi, MaryAnne, I always enjoy your posts and especially enjoy hearing about your farm and your animal family.  It is sad that there are others who do not have the same joy in their heart as you.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, I can't speak for anyone else, but reading about your life has lifted my spirits more than once. This past year has been a hard one for me. You have regularly helped me through it, unknowingly. Just reading your positive posts has been a big help.

Thank you for sharing a bit of your life. Its almost like being there, cause you are a great storyteller.

Esteemed Contributor

MaryAnne, you are a good person with honorable intentions. I'd like to think I'm kind, too. The quality of my life improved leaps and bounds when I embraced these three thoughts --

1. People in general need me -- more than I need them (people can no longer hurt me like I used to allow them to do)
  2. I can stand and 'shake the dust off my feet' and state 'this is not acceptable to me' with no explanation offered. We don't have to over-express or over-explain ourselves
  3. I stopped 'throwing my precious pearls before swine.' For too many years I forgot about this terrific teaching from the Sermon on the Mount. It gives us kind folks permission to take very good care of ourselves in this tough world.

Please don't allow random, insignificant people hurt you. You're too special!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau