Valued Contributor

Re: Men charged for selling toxic cure for COVID and other illnesses

Probably the same genuises that fell for the hoax hydroxychloroquine. Or drinking disinfectants.

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

So people will fall for this kind of ridiculous scam but refuse to believe what SCIENTISTS and DOCTORS are saying about the Covid vaccine and the benefits of getting the vaccine.  WOW  too many really ignorant people out there.....

I would not take ANY shot from anyone, who, where, what, how.  I don't trust so easy.  Trust has to be earned and that's what has been pushed to the back burner.  I thought the real shots were free anyway?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wasn't disgraced televangelist Jim Bakker sued for doing the same thing. Selling a "snake oil" cure for the Covid virus? Why anyone would believe this jailbird about anything is beyond me. I'll stick with science and the medical professionals on this one. Already have had both my shots.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

So people will fall for this kind of ridiculous scam but refuse to believe what SCIENTISTS and DOCTORS are saying about the Covid vaccine and the benefits of getting the vaccine.  WOW  too many really ignorant people out there.....

I would not take ANY shot from anyone, who, where, what, how.  I don't trust so easy.  Trust has to be earned and that's what has been pushed to the back burner.  I thought the real shots were free anyway?

Don't get the vaccine. We'll be wearing masks and social distancing longer. And be sure you don't ask for medical care if you get covid. Sorry, I have zero empathy or patience with anti-science, anti-vax people. It's not all about the individual. My vaccines were free. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's hard to believe people are stupid enough to fall for this type of scam.  SMH. 

What's really hard to believe is how mankind has survived for thousands of years.  
"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Valued Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Don't get the vaccine. We'll be wearing masks and social distancing longer. And be sure you don't ask for medical care if you get covid. Sorry, I have zero empathy or patience with anti-science, anti-vax people. It's not all about the individual. My vaccines were free. 

@CalminHeartI agree 1000%!  I am so over all these people, they are the reason this continues.  I just wonder what on earth is wrong with them that they believe the things they do.  It is truly exasperating.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart 

I talked to three people over the weekend that said they would NOT get the shots, and their reasons gave me a headache.

I just let them talk and went away thinking they couldn't possibly believe what they said.

My own sister-in-law who is an "at risk" person with heart issues said she is in no hurry. 

Having grown up in a time when we were given every vaccination possible as children...often at school...maybe I just came to accept that, for the most part, the public heath depended on ALL of us.  My mother made sure we had all our shots. 

It's discouraging.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624     Yeah, I thought the same thing too!  Just shows how gullible some people are!  

Honored Contributor

Scams only work when there are brain dead fools who are eager victims.  

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's hard to believe people are stupid enough to fall for this type of scam.  SMH. 

What's really hard to believe is how mankind has survived for thousands of years.  

@teganslaw    Or that some people survive to achieve old age

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment