Honored Contributor

I finally got around to watching some long recorded Aroura Teagarden mystery shows.  Marilou plays the mom.  I think her old outdated hair style really made her look awful.  Its the same style she had in the 70's, parted down the middle with a short clump of hair on each side and longer in the back.  Doesnt she ever look in a mirror?

I know not a big deal but she could look so much more attractive.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

The Aurora Teagarden mysteries with Candace Cameron Bure are a lot of fun; that is what I thought you were going to write about. Marilu Henner plays her mother. Candace is a very young looking 40 ish actress, so to play her mom Marilu has to look appropriate, right. And she has always had a great figure. Love that series of movies on Hallmark. Yesterday on the Hallmark mystery/movies channel the singer/actress Jewel had her movies on - and guess what? She was wearing a long blond wig, even though she is blond and she even sang a bit.............

Honored Contributor

@bakergirl ............making Marilou look down right homely does not make her look the part.

Honored Contributor

I think Marilou Henner looks great.  I was changing channels and saw her on that show.  I remember thinking does this woman ever age. Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marilou Henner

[ Edited ]

Marilu Henner in real life.  She looks good,

See the source image

Respected Contributor

Re: Marilou Henner

[ Edited ]

It always makes me sad when someone starts an entire thread to talk about how some woman isn't attractive enough. There's no winning for women.

I really enjoy the Aurora Teagarden mysteries. I miss seeing Yanick Bisson on there as Martin. He was a good character and I'm sad they replaced him.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the series but always thought she looked great.

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland .....I never said she was not attractive I said her hairdo on that show made her unattractive.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal ...........yes she looks good in that picture but her hair style on the show does not do her any favors.  Never said she was unattractive.

Respected Contributor

hallmark uses too many wigs. Candace also wears some that look off. i wish they would start to show shorter hair, instead of long scraggly locks.

i was sorry to see martin go too,

i wonder when there will be a new movie.