Honored Contributor

Feel the love today.

Esteemed Contributor

Heart hands.jpg

Honored Contributor

I'm going to start feeling the love in my kitchen today.  Boiling eggs to make deviled eggs, two kinds.  Here's what I make:

Of course 8 regular ones with Hellmann's, yellow mustard, fill the whites, sprinkle chives on half and paprika on the other half

Then saute diced onions & mushroooms in melted butter. Let cool, mix into yolks with a tad Hellmann's, a tad salt & white pepper, stuff the remaining 8. 

Both are killer tasty.  I give permission to steal my recipes.  All I ask is that you thoroughly enjoy both kind!

I was going to make my stuffing today but I have no room to store in the fridge, it's bursting at the hinges!  Picked up my 12.6 fresh turkey yesterday.  Had visions of my entire dinner dancing in my head last night!   

Tomorrow I'll add black & green pimento olives on my snacking relish tray along with stuffed celery with cream cheese.

Hubby is making peanut butter cream cheese pie, this will be yummy too.

Respected Contributor

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor

Image result for love

Frequent Contributor

It is amazing what love can change.  Embrace the power today and always...Maryanne

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, forgot to ask, what time did you want me there to test that pie your husband's making? Let me know!

Spoiler

Smiley Wink 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  Bob said he's making the pie tonight, we'll see how he feels after he gets home from work.

Pie eating will begin tomorrow I'd say anytime after 5ish.  We will have eaten by then, dishes done, leftovers in fridge. Come by any time!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOODThanks Pink!!! Your whole list of food sounds wonderful!! Enjoy. Oh save me a piece, I might be a little late. LOL

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  I honestly cannot wait for tomorrow!!!  I'm done in the kitchen for today.  Prepped my brussel sprouts for roasting with julienne parsnips. cut up celery (1) to stuff, (2) for the roast, (3) for my stuffing.  Peeled the eggs, put in a covered tupperware 'cause they started to stick up my fridge!!!  Pulled & cleaned some green onions from the garden (still a bunch in the contaier we planted them in way back when). 

I'm as ready as I can be today. 

I hope you have a wonderfully flavorful dinner tomorrow with ALL you love and be with.

Save room for that pie!