Honored Contributor

Let's Talk Weather

[ Edited ]

It has been in the 60's the last few days and will be 66 today and on Friday.  We are setting records in Chicago.  How about you?  Any record breaking weather in your area?   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

It has been in the 60's the last few days and will be 66 today and on Friday.  We are setting records in Chicago.  How about you?  Any record breaking weather in your area?   Cat Happy

We have been having the same roller coaster weather as most in the east coast. [NJ} I was surprised  to hear you say you have been getting this weather in the mid west?  And some people say there is nothing in climate change. Makes me laugh at how foolish people can be. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

In Georgia, highs in the 70's.  Yesterday and today, light rain.  However, biggest change for me this year is the early pollen season! 387 for yesterday... Eek!Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

We in the Midwest are experiencing early spring weather (in the 60s), but it will end in a snowstorm Friday.  But foolish or not, we had the very same weather pattern in the 1980s long before anyone talked about climate change. Make of it what you will.

Honored Contributor

@Zita, I agree, the weather has always been cyclical, nothing new or different.

Honored Contributor

So Joisey-60s & 70s daytime temps.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Zita wrote:

We in the Midwest are experiencing early spring weather (in the 60s), but it will end in a snowstorm Friday.  But foolish or not, we had the very same weather pattern in the 1980s long before anyone talked about climate change. Make of it what you will.

You got that right. The weather always has been changing and will continue till the end of time. Everything changes and recycles, etc.

Honored Contributor

February temperatures have been above average here in southern WV.   A normal winter would mean snow on the ground right now, as well as more than 4 ft of snow total by now.   We've only seen 18 inches of snow so far this winter.   Yesterday was in the low 60's, and today it's 48 degrees and rainy.   I don't mind the mild winter weather at all, but March can be a very nasty month in WV, so we still have plenty of time to realize it's still winter.   

Honored Contributor

We've a couple of 50ish degree days, definitely high for Feb.  They are predicting a 65 degree day soon. 

Honored Contributor

Some of you ladies are lucky to have no change in weather  but in Chicago we are breaking records.  It's never been warm in Feb. for so long.  66 on Friday and Sat. will lbe 34.  Heaven help us.  I have the windows open now as it is mid 60's.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength