Honored Contributor

For my own peace of mind I had quit reading any posts about the virus.  However, its not an easy as it sounds.  It is slipped into a lot of posts that have nothing to do with it.   

I have quit going to a couple of forums because of the negative stuff (for me anyway), now I need to stop going to another one which is my favorite (pet lovers) a seemingly harmless title but was about abuse.

I just need more positive and pleasant things in my life right now.

OK, my whiny, gripy vent is over.HeartWoman LOL

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I can relate 100%.  I find myself spiraling into depression. I just want this to be over! 

Esteemed Contributor

Do whatever you need to in order to preserve your positive attitude and good mental health! I also choose to keep it positive in my world.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   High 5   I'm with you!!

Respected Contributor

Count me in also!  I need to keep it positive!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  ITA, I find myself scanning by many of the virus posts now, I mean enough already.   We have all discussed it adnauseum and I still feel we must look forward and get on with our lives.  Some people seem to pout at a positive attitude but in all seriousness, they are the ones whose health is in jeopardy!    Sending you happy thoughts Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Life is very tough these days.I too find myself struggling. Searching every day for some positivity.I try to avoid the Covid posts.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

For my own peace of mind I had quit reading any posts about the virus.  However, its not an easy as it sounds.  It is slipped into a lot of posts that have nothing to do with it.   

With this virus being even more widespread you need to know how to keep yourself safe.  With no vaccine only 5%  has been infected.  We have a long way to go.  Be safe.

Honored Contributor

I understand,and for me the persons that keep posting any info on this virus,all the time,i am tired of .

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I was going to skip this post, @Imaoldhippie, but when I saw you had started it, I decided to chance it!  I'm a positive thinking and a happy person, but it takes work and prayer. I open very few threads here ( @Oznell, I always open yours), and I'm here only a few minutes a day. 

I told my kids a long time ago that every morning you have to decide what kind of mood you want to be in for the day. I've had a great spring and plan on a great summer. This doesn't mean I don't experience sad or tragic events. We ALL have those. 

So I'm with you!  "Pleasant" is a good thing!