Honored Contributor

Make a wish

Hi Birding Friends,   Just a quick fly-by before I shut this computer down for the night.   My GS downloaded Windows 10 on his computer today and I waiting to see how he does with it and also see if it's easier than Windows 8 which I have on the other laptop.   I don't use Windows 8 very easily.   I don't know why they have to change so much when they come out with a new version of things.

My brother called to let me know that the sweet doe that uses the front porch for naps,  has not only one fawn but two,  twins.   He came home from work on Thursday evening and saw her in the garden.   He sat in his truck and watched and pretty soon a baby came bouncing out from our 'nursery(trees)'.   He watched the little one and then all of a sudden another baby comes prancing out of the nursery and joins his mama.  The nibbled the blackberries for a bit and then all laid down near my bananas.   They don't bother them.     I've never seen twin fawns, just the only 'child' ones.  

Have a lovely and fun weekend.  Keep cool. 

Honored Contributor

Two Fawns i love seeing deer in the back yard they are so graceful and they help me stay peaceful throughout the day.

Not 'our' fawns,  but he said they still have their spots.  Aren't these precious???

Honored Contributor

Doe & Twin Fawns

Honored Contributor

omgcica

Honored Contributor

@possummink

Hey Possum, just wanted to let you that I started an August Bird's nest.  This forum layout doesn't make it easy to see (I'm rolling my eyes).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise