Respected Contributor

My sis is gifting me with tickets to a Johnny Mathis performance in January.  The venue is a small, intimate room at a renowned 5-star hotel.  She threw in a night's stay as well.  I'm SO excited.  Woman Very Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

My sis is gifting me with tickets to a Johnny Mathis performance in January.  The venue is a small, intimate room at a renowned 5-star hotel.  She threw in a night's stay as well.  I'm SO excited.  Woman Very Happy

And if there is a microscopic chance you will be looking for someone to go with you I would be more than thrilled to volunteer . . . what an incredibly lovely evening your sister has gifted you . . . please enjoy (and you have a fabulous sister)!

Esteemed Contributor

Lucky you!!  One of my all time favorite singers, I still have some of his records!!   I got to see/hear him in concert while in college.  Great voice!!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I've seen Johnny Mathis in concert and he is exquisite.  You'll love it!  Have a great time.

Honored Contributor

enjoy what a nice gift! We tried to get tickets for his Feb performance (and I don't care how old he is his songs never get old😀) but sold out in 10 minutes.

Although we are going to see Bocelli and IL Divo 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Honored Contributor

Re: Johnny Mathis

[ Edited ]

@pommom wrote:

What a wonderful sister trip. The Twelfth of Never (live) is my favorite song.

A recorded version.

Respected Contributor

What a wonderful gift!  Just as a coincidence, the radio station I'm listening to right now is playing his rendition of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.  Heart

Have a great time at the concert!

Respected Contributor

i understand he puts on a great show.  have a wonderful time!

Respected Contributor

I am so jealous! I remember seeing him at the Hungry I in San Francisco when I was in college.

Honored Contributor

It will be so awesome!

We saw him several years ago and he was magnificent!