Trusted Contributor

So far about four inches and really coming down; it’s so pretty.

My fur boys will be very happy come morning until they find out they can’t stay out in it all day because of temperature (high) around 22. Tomorrow night low is allegedly supposed to be four. Yikes!

Respected Contributor

@Malcontent    Wow.  Where are you located?   Although I love the look of a fresh snowfall, I'd be happy with no snow this winter.  Getting too old to shovel. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

Re: It’s Snowing!

[ Edited ]

@Malcontent ... Tomorrow night low is allegedly supposed to be FOUR DEGREES?!?! Oh my gosh!! That's way too cold already!! 

I do have to admit snow is very pretty when it's coming down... but stop at 4" please!!

Let us know how your fur boys like it tomorrow! 😊

Honored Contributor

I"m so jealous! Are you at the North pole lol?!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Malcontent  Better you than me!!  I hate snow even tho I don't have to shovel it or drive in it but it can make walking treacherous.  Hope not to see a flake of it this winter--LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@Malcontent.  Your cold weather is coming to Albuquerque and believe it or not, we could have a little snow Monday morning.

Hold onto your hat.  El Nino is supposed to be back bringing more than normal snow this winter.   We're in extreme drought and sure need the moisture.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@luvzchiz 

I’m in Colorado and Pops and I are too old to shovel too.

Trusted Contributor

@EastCoastGal 

Pops took out Guiseppi, Luigi, and Guido to PP even though they have PP pads and we both ran around the yard for 30ish minutes trying to get them all in.

And with the snow…and the boys…it begins.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

Our last fall/winter in America. I hope all my fur babies will like my homeland.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay 

Colorado.