Honored Contributor

Re: It's A Winter Wonderland

zwei-teddybaeren-umarmen-sich_100436-732.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Birds Graphics    

Awww, how special @Puddles. You gotta know how much I'm loving the blue birds here. Love this one so much!

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Love Kiss GIF by molehill

Gif de amor   Priceless @Puddles, look at those ears!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: possible text that says 'May your life preach more loudly than your lips'

Esteemed Contributor

Graphics Hugs @Sassy7356 

Hello sweet friend, how are you doing this Wednesday? It's such a pretty day here today with lots of sunshine and highs in the mid 60's, but we hear that rain is moving in later on this afternoon. We really need to get on some things outside that need to be done before everything is in full bloom, such as trimming our river birch trees and maybe even pressure washing the decks. Now, to get motivated. lolSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@LIG1  Good morning!Hearts Mini graphics

Hope you have a good day. I'll talk to you when we are back home later today.

@Puddles, lovely day wishes to you💜 today. I'm feeling a bit on the lazy side this morning and in no hurry to do much of anything. Gotta get something started soon for our lunch, so no time for a nap... not just yet anyway. lol 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

Graphics Hugs @Sassy7356 

Hello sweet friend, how are you doing this Wednesday? It's such a pretty day here today with lots of sunshine and highs in the mid 60's, but we hear that rain is moving in later on this afternoon. We really need to get on some things outside that need to be done before everything is in full bloom, such as trimming our river birch trees and maybe even pressure washing the decks. Now, to get motivated. lolSmiley Happy

Image result for cute gifs

@LIG1   Good Morning.  Not much (as usual) on my agenda for the day.  I'm feeling pretty good today - lacking some sleep - as I don't sleep well when DH is gone and if I nap it messes with what sleep I get at night.  We still have snow on the ground so it is too early for us to get outside and do any trimming.

Rain is expected over the next few days.  Maybe it will wash away our snow.  

Hope you have a great day!

Honored Contributor

SMILEHappyLooksGoodOnYou

Esteemed Contributor

Graphics Hugs   @Tissyanne, Thinking of YOU🌷