Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone else tired of winter and looking forward to spring?

I accept all the seasons: I love variety.

Honored Contributor

We received 14" of snow this weekend, along with high winds and below zero temperatures. I'm ready for spring.

No matter what you have to deal with, it could be worse. Yes, we're cooped up because of weather and covid. You already have it a lot better than many if you have a place to live and food to eat.

Respected Contributor

I take advantage of bad weather days, clean out closets, etc.  Since we retired and moved to the coast, our winters are much different and we get outside most days.  Every time it snows up north, my DH always says "glad I'm not there"!

Esteemed Contributor

Since winter only started a few weeks ago we have had above average temps. I love winter and the cold, crisp days. I actually dread the warmer weather coming. It usually starts in April and runs through October. Temps in the 90's every day with humidity to match curtails my outdoor time.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hate the high heat and humidity, but the temps are dropping right now down to 20 tonight and the high tomorrow will be 37. Thankfully, no precipitation. Lots of howling winds today and tomorrow. My flowerbeds are blown to pieces with everyone else's leaves in them even though ours are long gone. Can't wait til I can get out there and clean up the beds. We are both in isolation now, so it's just stay inside and have soup and grilled cheese. Can't wait for spring! 

Honored Contributor

No, I live in the midwest so I am used to the change of seasons.  I look forward to each season. Fall and Spring are my favorites, however,  ....not too hot and not too cold!