Honored Contributor

Re: I Need To Set Record Straight......

@Annabellethecat66 @Was it the blonde person...lol.I want some of that energy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, it was Rod Serling and you were visiting the Twilight Zone lol.

Honored Contributor

Maybe it’s my brain telling me to cut back on QVC?

Honored Contributor

Well he is blonde......I hope I didn’t order every time I woke up.......time will tell...but with QVC’s slow delivery I might not know until a few weeks from now.....

I’ll let you know if 3 or 4 of something shows up.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@PamfromCT @Thank you for your sweet words.

You guys know who it was.  That night he was ( by his own accounts) hyped up and loud.  

He he specifically mentioned it was his first day back from vacation.  I forget the country he went to....France?  Spain?

OMG!  I thought it was burned into my brain....Ha!

I can’t even blame “it” on my medicine induced “stupor”.  Ha!

It might have been......no...he didn’t introduce that TSV.  I honestly can’t remember which one he introduced....He always yells people..and he’s always hyper.

@Annabellethecat66 ...I'm more interested in your "medicine induced stupor" are you allowed to say what it is?  I sure can use some of that and I'm sure my doctor can prescribe it for me. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Prescription muscle relaxers.  My back goes into spasms during the night.....take one or two of those puppies and they'll send you into La La land.

Once I accidentally took one during the day.  I had an appointment.  I called and canceled the appointment and wouldn't leave the house until the next morning.

@Lindsays Grandma