Esteemed Contributor

I just checked Costco - two 50-packs (100) are $25.89 (flocked hangars) - shipping included.I have many of these hangars and they last a long time. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@mimomof4 wrote:

I just got a box of 50 Members Mark brand at Sams for around $13.  Both Sams and Costco have their own version of Huggable hangers for a much lower cost and no S&H

@mimomof4 

Sams???????

Image result for surprised dog gif

@ECBG wrote:

Image result for surprised dog gif

That is so cute!! I think they're smarter than we think they are, they just don't talk so we'll never really know!

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@ECBG ~ Hah!  I need more (huggable) hangers.  Checked on the 40 shirt/suit hangers.  The hangers are $15.75, the shipping (Alaska) is $16.75!  🤣  Give me (us) a break!  

@AKgirl2 

I noticed that they carry huggable hangers at the container store. Do you have one of those where you are?

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@ECBG ~ Hah!  I need more (huggable) hangers.  Checked on the 40 shirt/suit hangers.  The hangers are $15.75, the shipping (Alaska) is $16.75!  🤣  Give me (us) a break!  

@AKgirl2 

I noticed that they carry huggable hangers at the container store. Do you have one of those where you are?

@Andreatoo ~. Not in Alaska.  I can find them online, but s/h fees are high.  I’ll keep looking!  

Honored Contributor

I just pick up a few knockoffs at Walmart every once in awhile. I also use the cheapie all plastic ones for tops I want to slide off the hanger easily.  Of course nothing matches but I don't get exasperated trying to use all of one kind hangers.

Respected Contributor

I got some Amazon Basics a while back.  They were fine.

Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

I got some Amazon Basics a while back.  They were fine.

We bought those too, agreed they're fine. Smiley Happy