Esteemed Contributor

It won't be me because I can't find my sled. I'm halfway bummed about it too. We never get as much snow as is predicted and the sled is nowhere to be found. 

Trusted Contributor

We are having the worst snowstorm in 7 years!  I love it! We don't always get snow in the winter so this is awesome. Our chocolate lab rescue dog is loving the snow.  We last had measurable snow 4 years ago when we got her as a puppy. I don't think she remembers it but it was nothing like we have now!

Honored Contributor

The streets & sidwalks in So Joisey are so icy, A few folks were seen ice skating.

The snow here is icy.  No sledding snow.  The next snow storm (#4 or #5 in a row) is Monday.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

We are having the worst snowstorm in 7 years!  I love it! We don't always get snow in the winter so this is awesome. Our chocolate lab rescue dog is loving the snow.  We last had measurable snow 4 years ago when we got her as a puppy. I don't think she remembers it but it was nothing like we have now!

I'm getting excited now too, lol. Its not even snowing yet here, suppose to start early in the morning.

Aww, I bet it is fun watching your dog play in it.

How much snow are you suppose to get? They have now changed ours from 8 inches to 3-6. I'm still excited. 

Honored Contributor

@happycat. @LuvmyLab.  I wish you say where you are that you rarely get snow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

34 days 'til spring

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@happycat. @LuvmyLab.  I wish you say where you are that you rarely get snow.

I'm in Arkansas. This part of the state hasn't had an inch of snow in over 3 years is what the meteorologist said today. I thought it was longer than that.

Our forecast has been revised and now we aren't suppose to get as much.

We had been told 6-9 inches. When I decided to embrace it, we are told 3-5 inches. I guess time will tell if we get anything. The weather channel hourly percentages of snow for us do not look real promising. 

We usually get sleet and freezing rain here and wish it was snow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

34 days 'til spring

That is nice to think about. I really need to lose some weight. 

Respected Contributor

It's the calm before the storm. Today the wind chill will be -15 tonight we will start getting snow up to 8 inches. And Thursday we have another round of snow coming in. So my Snow Joe shovel will be working over time. LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

Does sitting on a piece of cardboard to get down the driveway to the mailbox count?