Respected Contributor

Re: How many orders have you placed with QVC......

[ Edited ]

I have never ordered hundreds of items from QVC. I. started watching QVC in the early 1990's and I watched and taped the shows when I was working. I ordered more then than now. I rarely order these days. Not because I think the products are inferior but because I don't need anything like home decor. I have never really ordered clothes from QVC. Unless I see something that I need and want I don't order. And I rarely watch QVC. If I want to see what is being offered I go online. 

Honored Contributor

2024.   9 purchases.   2 returns.   The returns were nu UPS because I wasn't home when they attempted delivery.

2023.   Honestly, too many to count.   Probably about 60 with 3 or 4 returns.  I'm very happy with QVC but prices have escalated so much that I'm buying less from QVC and more from HSN.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No orders in 2024.  Three orders in 2023.  

I need to try on clothes and shoes before buying.  I want to see handbags before buying.  I don't need any more jewelry. Have ordered plenty of it in the past 25 years.   

I am a widow now and I have to be cautious with my spending.  I order the occasional cosmetic or kitchen item now.

Valued Contributor

In the last 4 years, according to my order history, I've placed 12 orders per year. About half of them were clothing and shoes for my mom. Can't find her sizes anywhere except on Q. 

I never watch the TV channel. 

Prior to that there was a long span of many years during which I rarely purchased anything. 

During the 1990s I purchased a lot of jewelry and Denim & Co. clothing. Probably a  hundred orders back then. 

I've made only 3-4 returns in all those years. 

Honored Contributor

@threecees I do go to my order status often to see when items will ship or returns have gone through. 

However when there are pages of items to count, I was wondering if they break it down by month, etc. the number purchases.  I don't see where they do that.  I can of course go through each page but that could be monotonous...I buy too much!

Respected Contributor

In 2023 I placed 2 orders.

In 2024 I have placed 0 orders.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

Too many to count.  Is there a mention somewhere on our order page how much we have ordered?

@haddon9 I noticed the orders go back to 2018 in the Order Section.

Valued Contributor

I can find nowhere that it gives a grand total of your orders for the year. Knowing it was gonna be "large" I individually counted the items I've ordered so far in the first three months of 2024. I've ordered 58 items and returned only one. Extrapolating that out for the entire year of 2023 and it's obviously hundreds of purchases....and lots of $$$! 

Somebody grab a QVC crown and stick it on my head!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@PansyBoo @haddon9 

Haha, I had to count them but................ I found the first 3 pages had 23 items so I mulitplied that by the total number of pages. You can filter by year. You can also filter by returns.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 204247.png

Honored Contributor

That's one thing I didn't track.