Honored Contributor

Back in the early nineties. Probably jewelry. I started watching because of Kathy Levine.

Super Contributor

I go back to 1989.  first purchase was a set of 8 path lites from craftsman.  sold by steve colontuno(sp) .  they worked great for 20yrs.  had to replace the blubs, they weren't solar.  

Trusted Contributor

1987 ..... Some kind of kitchen appliance. Loved watching Paul Kelley and Steve Colantuno back then.

Trusted Contributor

I've been with QVC about 30 years - back in the day when they had some kind of 'wheel' that they spun around and by chance, somehow, I won the delivery of flowers from QVC.  I don't remember much more about it than that - loved the flowers though.

Honored Contributor

I'm a newbie, compared to many here.  Smiley Happy   I've been with QVC since 1999, I believe.

Oh man, back then they sold a lot of fine jewelry and that's where you'd find me.  Although ValueVision had the best fine jewelry and gems, I also bought my share at QVC as they really did have pretty good quality.  Kinda glad they just pretty much  only sell costume now, as I don't need any more jewelry.

I still have QVC clothing items from back in those years, many of which were actually made in the USA.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I still have QVC clothing items from back in those years, many of which were actually made in the USA.

@chickenbutt 

Are you referring to the Fashion Formula clothing line?

Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt 

Are you referring to the Fashion Formula clothing line?

Yes!  That's definitely one of them.  I really liked their line.   I could be wrong, but I think I recall seeing some older D&C pieces that were also made in the USA.