Valued Contributor

Could somebody please tell me if you have written a post and have forgotten under what category you wrote it, is there a quick way to find it and how? I have been looking for something I wrote, it was very generic, nothing ugly for anybody to remove and I have looked so long I am just about dizzy! Any suggestions? And also, does anybody know how long these posts stay on the board before they are removed for good? Thank you for any help, much appreciated.

Alleycat

Honored Contributor

Hi - I looked up your forum nickname and copied your post data in a shortcut for you.  Click on the number next to the bubble and you will see all of the posts that your participated in or started with this nickname.

Frequent Contributor

‎06-02-2012 11:12 PM
134 Posts
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If you want to know how I found the information, I went to the search forum tool bar and keyed in your nickname then toggled over to the box next to the red GO button.  I clicked on the arrow pointing down and selected USERS.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Thank you so very much, I appreciate it.

Honored Contributor
Unfortunately, this fix is a NON-iPad feature. Don't have it. We iPad users have to have really good memories!!