Regular Contributor

i hope you're enjoying all the programming today on qvc.  let me tell you all about my exciting day.  i went to work.  we had 80 kids come out for dominoes pizza.  now i have been having a sort of stressful week with all that has transpired in my life, with my dad not getting to see me as oftenbecause he really loves me.and i am not sleeping well. as a matter of fact, i got up at 3:30  this morning.i have been talking with my friends  and family on facebook and they all say it will get better soon. i will see him j next wekk. until then me and my momare stressed out .hope we can get this done and over with.if you have any suggestions, feel free tolet us know.

Honored Contributor
Hey Nathan! Hope the rest of your week wasn't as crazy as Wednesday was. 80 kids?! That's quite a group.

As far as stress....try really hard to get some sleep. Count sheep! A good night's sleep always makes things a little clearer the next day, yes?

BTW...were you in the paper several months ago?
Honored Contributor

Hope you have a stress free day Nathan.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Frequent Contributor

Nathan,things will get better,try to relax do something you like to do.... Before you know it things will be  fine and keep smiling! Love your updates ! Keep them coming! Smile smile smile......Maryanne

Respected Contributor

Nathan, sounds like a real busy day for you.

My only advice to you is let the fact that you know how much your Dad loves you be a comfort.   Many of us in our older years have our families far away and can't see them much.   I know I feel great knowing how much my son loves me whether I get to see him or not.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*