Honored Contributor

Re: Hobby Lobby Here Gets An "F"

@4kitties wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

I should have quoted post #21.  She said she reported two women and an infant not wearing masks.

@4kitties  Oh sorry. I didn't read all the posts. I have never heard of an infant with a mask. Makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If (edited to) you want to be really safe and not encounter unmasked people you have to stay home.  Period.  

It is what it is. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner 

Exactly!  

Stores cannot control all customers and even employees.  I see it every time I go out, someone pulling down their mask.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

In our state, masks are required any place outside of your home. One way they're enforcing it is by first fining businesses and then revoking their business licenses. Bars are closed, but I think they still have curbside pickup. Our state has one of the scary spikes in the virus and resulting deaths and hospitalizations. Mask/Social Distancing "Ambassadors" have now been hired by the state or county to help ensure compliance. I think the idea of hiring serious security guards is a good one, even if the business has to cut the hours of being open by an hour or 2 to pay them. If you read one of my earlier threads, you'll see that I was very ill back in January through February. I'd never want to give that to anyone or risk getting that from anyone.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@ECBG I like that ABC posts that sign., but the real question I'd want to know is what they do if a customer is seen shopping unmasked.    The anti-maskers ignore those signs as much as they ignore speed limit signs.

@millieshops I've only been there a few times, only once I saw someone under late 40's behind the counter.  The door is beside the checkout.  I guess they just repeat the sign verbally.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

I should have quoted post #21.  She said she reported two women and an infant not wearing masks.

@4kitties  Oh sorry. I didn't read all the posts. I have never heard of an infant with a mask. Makes no sense.

Kids under the age of 2 are NOT supposed to wear a mask.   It isn't safe for them.

Trusted Contributor

I can truthfully say that I never knew that Americans were so freakin stupid as to not wear a mask. No wonder the rest of the world isn't suffering deaths and sicknesses like we are, their brains tell them if you wear a mask, it helps. I'm so sick of hearing even a discussion about this, please stop giving the stupid ppl a pedestal to inform ppl they don't wear a mask. They show what kind of ppl they are after making a statement like that.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

Kids under the age of 2 are NOT supposed to wear a mask.   It isn't safe for them.

@Bridgegal  Yes, 4kitties and I know that.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

My apologies.  That was a general comment, not directed at you.  I just put it in the wrong place.   

Respected Contributor

784D768B-08C2-4B60-A7F6-4374B77BC94B.jpeg

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward