Trusted Contributor

I have to translate first from Greek to English to make it perfect written. That is my problem with my English, I cannot express myself first correctly , before I first write in in my language, then translate it into English. Doing that, I lose often the meaning of what I want to say, but any how, I wrote a letter.

I have indeed never met you in real person, never talked to you face to face and not even hugged you. And yet my dear, for sometimes now, I am sensing your friendly admiration to me and perhaps virtual hugs. You have “listened” to me and perhaps even laughed over some of my old posts.

In my word, that made you a true friend to me ECBG.

It is a little strange indeed, that there is someone, knowing on the other side of this country to “talk” to, I thank you for letting me be myself, me.

First and foremost, I thank you kindly for always defending me here and being there for me. During my “ SOS and MAY DAY MAY", you have been there for me and never indeed failed to come to my rescue. Thank you for your endless wisdom to me and of course, for just listening at my dirty laundry that have been posted and poured here.

There is always a smile on you even though I am not able to see it, in the most stressful of times and I honestly admire your diligense and dedication more that I can say dear ECBG.

Above all, I thank you for being my true friend here on QVC. You have filled each of my days with true smiles in your clever posts. You do always motivate me to be the best version of being me, that I can be!

As for the others who truthfully annoyed me lately, you tought me to forgive them.

You do have my respects ECBG!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki From my heart, thank you for your beautiful  sincere message.

Your post came from the heart.  Everyone has their own feelings on everything, and we need to listen, even though at times we don't necessarily agree, which is alright.

I spent my entire career to be there for teenagers that came from homes that weren't nurturing since I had fought the same battles in many ways.  I made sure they graduated and went on to school so they could have a life they could be proud of.

I am now a professional stylist, although, I am not working as much with the virus.  I help ladies pick out clothing that makes them feel good about themselves and show them how to put things together.

I am in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina and from here originally.  We are a vacation destination.

Cycling the Blue Ridge Parkway | The Velo Hobo

I hope you will be comfortable in joining us in "Outfit Of The Day If You Dare".  Andreatoo works every day, I work several days a week, and we all post about what is going on in our lives.  The ladies are all wonderful, and we don't judge each other. 

I hope you will join us.Smiley Happy

women-holding-hands - | Eventage

Trusted Contributor

@Dinakiand @ECBG , hello!

I've seen many of your posts to one another and to others and I am always impressed by the way you are always so respectful of others.  I don't often post here but both of your respective series of posts are always ones I check out.  Thank you for your kind and respectful posts!  ❤️

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@Dinakiand @ECBG , hello!

I've seen many of your posts to one another and to others and I am always impressed by the way you are always so respectful of others.  I don't often post here but both of your respective series of posts are always ones I check out.  Thank you for your kind and respectful posts!  ❤️

@MJDinVegas Thank you so much for your kindness.  I hope you will join us in "Outfit Of The Day.....".  There can never, ever be enough light or smiles added to your day, or the world!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@MJDinVegas very kind of you indeed, I appreciate you!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG , and @Dinaki , I'm afraid my outfit of the day might be less than inspiring and in fact frightening!  LOL!

That said, I will post when I'm adorned appropriately.

You are both such loves!

Thanks for your positivity!

Trusted Contributor

@MJDinVegas @thank you dear but truly, you are an inspiration to us all!