Trusted Contributor

Help with Poshmark

[ Edited ]

I made a purchase on Poshmark yesterday. This was my first purchase. I have the order number and all the information but today when I check my purchases there is nothing there and when I put the order number in nothing shows up. Anyone familiar with them?

I am concerned 

if you have any info on how there system works please share

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12 

I have never bought anything in P however they should provide you with a tracking number. Your funds will be released to the seller once you have accepted what you have bought. 
The main problem with this platform is that they do not have any CSR support nor a phone number to contact them.

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I made a purchase on Poshmark yesterday. This was my first purchase. I have the order number and all the information but today when I check my purchases there is nothing there and when I put the order number in nothing shows up. Anyone familiar with them?

I am concerned 

could be any number of reasons

1,  did you give a CC# to pay for the order?  as a seller, there are times when the buyer  doesn't have this completed and it delays shipping

2.  is the seller active?

3 the seller has not printed a label or shipped yet.

once an order has been paid for, the seller prints the label and ships it, and the buyer will get emails confirming this.

I would do the following:  go to the seller's name click on "about" and see when they were last active.... if it weeks ago. I would comment and say something like,  "hope you are shipping soon". etc. in order to alert them that they actually have an order.  (fwiw I don't buy from anyone that is not active in the past few days) 

you have 7 days to cancel for non-shipment , 

lastly contact the CS , for help, keep in mind their CS is slow so only email them once or you will get pushed to the end of the line.

hope I helped you.  chances are it's all fine and you will get your order .  

let me know if I can help you further 

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Lucylu12 

I have never bought anything in P however they should provide you with a tracking number. Your funds will be released to the seller once you have accepted what you have bought. 
The main problem with this platform is that they do not have any CSR support nor a phone number to contact them.

CS is email only, and it's not the best, but TBH I have been OK with the responses, it's just slowwwww and we are used to instant responses. 

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I am concerned 

1,  did you give a CC# to pay for the order?  as a seller, there are times when the buyer  doesn't have this completed and it delays shipping

once an order has been paid for, the seller prints the label and ships it, and the buyer will get emails confirming this.

I would do the following:  go to the seller's name click on "about" and see when they were last active.... if it weeks ago. I would comment and say something like,  "hope you are shipping soon". etc. in order to alert them that they actually have an order.  (fwiw I don't buy from anyone that is not active in the past few days) 

lastly contact the CS , for help, keep in mind their CS is slow so only email them once or you will get pushed to the end of the line.

Thanks so much for your help. I did give a cc#.

went to the sellers name as you suggested and it was last active 16 hours ago which would of been me making my purchase. So hopefully all is fine. Just with purchasing for the first time when yiu are unfamiliar with how things work, it's gets concerning.

Your help is very much appreciated☺️

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I am concerned 

went to the sellers name as you suggested and it was last active 16 hours ago which would of been me making my purchase. So hopefully all is fine. Just with purchasing for the first time when yiu are unfamiliar with how things work, it's gets concerning.

1 more thing when you get your item check it out before accepting,u have 3 days 

if there are defects you can open a case, once accepted it's yours.   also no returns for fit. 

it's an addicting site, 

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I am concerned 

if there are defects you can open a case, once accepted it's yours.   also no returns for fit. 

it's an addicting site, 

Thanks, since this is my first purchase, how do you go about accepting it? Sounds a bit confusing.

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I am concerned 

it's an addicting site, 

Thanks, since this is my first purchase, how do you go about accepting it? Sounds a bit confusing.

you will get an email, probably before the package hits the door,

asking to accept and rate link takes you to the order page

if you don't accept, the system accepts after 3 days, 

as a seller, I accept ASAP so the other seller gets their money.  

only important thing is to check your garment asap for defects. 

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I am concerned 

it's an addicting site, 

you will get an email, probably before the package hits the door,

asking to accept and rate link takes you to the order page

if you don't accept, the system accepts after 3 days, 

as a seller, I accept ASAP so the other seller gets their money.  

only important thing is to check your garment asap for defects. 

Thanks so much for your help. ☺️