Trusted Contributor

Just received my first item from Poshmark and I am so disappointed however the seller has agreed to take it back. I am not familiar with Poshmark. So I send it back using the return address on the package? I haven't heard back from the seller yet as to how this is done. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Help again with poshmark

I am sure there are people who have done a lot of business on Poshmark and know how they operate, but they are certainly no eBay.
Try to find out a way to contact the seller, I haven't figured it out yet.  I have ordered a couple of things and I am keeping my fingers crossed that they arrive OK.  I wanted to offer to buy one item in a bundle, and could find no way to directly contact the seller.I will only use them if I am desperate.

Occasional Contributor

I'm new to the boards, but sell on Poshmark. There is a return link that can be found through your order. The perimeters to return are very specific and buyer only has three days. An item can't be returned for fit issues or because the buyer doesn't like it. Items can mainly be returned if they aren't as described. The seller would be using the honor system to return your money if you accepted the item. Transactions aren't allowed to be handled off of the platform. I hope that helps. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks I have heard from the seller amd I am waiting for the return label to be sent to my email. The communication has been good on Poshmark I just wasn't pleased with the item at all.

Occasional Contributor

Glad you got it resolved. I have been disappointed in some purchases too because of condition issues. I try to only sell and buy new items and don't deal with much clothing anymore.