Honored Contributor

Guaranteed Christmas delivery

What happens if one does not receive it by Christmas?

I ain't fraid of no ghosts.
Honored Contributor

Re: Guaranteed Christmas delivery

Too late by then.  You're out of luck.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 If you don't get it, then you don't. Not being snotty but over the years I've seen tons of posts here about orders that never arrived in time for Christmas. Another reason to order for Christmas before Thanksgiving. Seriously. Not being funny.

Valued Contributor

Can't believe they would even think about saying delivery by Christmas with all the problems they've been having.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 If you don't get it, then you don't. Not being snotty but over the years I've seen tons of posts here about orders that never arrived in time for Christmas. Another reason to order for Christmas before Thanksgiving. Seriously. Not being funny.

And it's not like they will be out by having to reimburse the S&H since it's already FREE!!!  

Honored Contributor

I believe that question is asked every year and for good reason.  Retailers have no control over their packages after the shipper picks them up.

Shippers can promise all they want, but consider one of mine most likely lost or stolen at this point.  

Honored Contributor

Sure QVC can push "delivery by Christmas" because it will process & ship your order from their warehouse but once it leaves them they have no control over delivery!!!

If you need your item for christmas gifting I suggest shopping elsewhere although I heard one of the hosts suggest "you can print out shipping order and put in card that it's on its way!".

Every year there are many disappointed customers posting they did not receive their items & I'm sure this year will be no different!

(I ordered GD bracelet on November 23 still waiting but not from QVC another retailer...I give up on getting it soon!)

Respected Contributor

You get your shipping back.  Oh wait, it was free.  You're out of luck holiday gift wise.  You'll have to get them something from the gas station.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

What happens if one does not receive it by Christmas?

@Group 5 minus 1    There will always be a few that won't get there as QVC has no control over th3 shipping after it leaves the warehouse....or the weather.

Then we get to endure the "QVC ruined my (my child's) Chrustmas" posts from those who waited until the last minute.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Blame Santa Claus

♥Surface of the Sun♥