Esteemed Contributor

Re: Guaranteed Christmas delivery

I placed one order with QVC on December 2nd.  It supposedly shipped on December 5th but it hasn't moved from "Package received for processing Carrollton, TX" since the 5th.   I really don't care when it arrives because it is for me and I am not in a  tremendous hurry to receive it.  But I haven't ordered any Christmas gifts from QVC because of their horrible shipping.   Everything I ordered online from other online vendors arrived within a few days.

Honored Contributor

I'm actually very happy with HSN and QVC shipping.  I'm getting everything promptly.  Still, except for food items for my inlaws, I bought all my Christmas gifts online from other retailers.  

Honored Contributor

Walgreens is ALWAYS open...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  Nope. The one near me changed hours drastically during the height of the pandemic, tho they are open a bit more now, no more open till midnight. I don't shop there except for greeting cards or some little thing. Not all W's are *always open*.  Each store has didfferent hours.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Desertdi  Nope. The one near me changed hours drastically during the height of the pandemic, tho they are open a bit more now, no more open till midnight. I don't shop there except for greeting cards or some little thing. Not all W's are *always open*.  Each store has didfferent hours.

@Love my grandkids      Luckily, mine is open 24/7...and I've had to make an emergency  run over there in the middle of the night!   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I always thought that there would be consequences if the guarantee was not fulfilled or met. Who knew?

Respected Contributor

I wouldnt trust it at all.  Especially if its something that is truly needed for the day.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not blame the "hysterical" customers who are upset that they did not receive their order.

I BLAME QVC for even SAYING that delivery is guaranteed. Questioning those of you who think that it is so funny.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember posts from last year people angry that their “Guaranteed by Christmas “ packages did not arrive in time. I would not believe a word they say (They being qvc). QVC has had problems with their shipping for years and don't feel the need to fix their problems. I would order from some other retailer if you want an item by Christmas. Can't depend on the Q to keep its word from past experiences I've read.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

I placed one order with QVC on December 2nd.  It supposedly shipped on December 5th but it hasn't moved from "Package received for processing Carrollton, TX" since the 5th.   I really don't care when it arrives because it is for me and I am not in a  tremendous hurry to receive it.  But I haven't ordered any Christmas gifts from QVC because of their horrible shipping.   Everything I ordered online from other online vendors arrived within a few days.

Apparently, the order I placed on December 2nd got lost.   QVC had to give me a refund because the item I ordered is no longer available.   But it turns out they ended up doing me a favor.   I found almost the exact same item from the same vendor at Kohl's and it was much cheaper.