May be an illustration of text

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration

Honored Contributor

May be art

Honored Contributor

May be an image of apple

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Beautiful turning leaves cozy moments Have a beautiful Gratitude October filled with... Inner peaces Nice warm drinks Kindness and happy moments Sketches im Stillness.com'

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Dancing with the Stars 2023 Cast: Every Contestant In Season 32

@Sweet Caroline 1 Dancing With the Stars is on Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.

Is used to watch Dancing with the stars, until my hearing became so bad I can't hear the music. The same with the vocal talent shows. Reading the captions isn't the same!

I can't hear the music when my granddaughter dances either. Even with my $5,000+ hearing aide, the music is distorted. I miss it!

🎼🎤🎻🦻🎶🔉🔇🗯️

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Happy 1st Monday of October, my Friends.   We're having a bit of summer weather for a few days.    Thursday we're supposed to get some much needed rain and then our nights will be getting into the 40ies for a few days and then back to nights in the 50ies.  

My granddaughter and her husband took the great grands apple picking yesterday.   The boys had a great time picking and eating apples right off of the trees.  The orchard where they went has started charging $$$ to ride the tractor pulled wagon out to the apple trees, $7 a person age 3 and up.  It cost them $28 just to ride out to the trees.  Ridiculous.  I am glad I didn't go as it was near 90 and very sunny plus I can't walk that far or stand for too long.  My back rebels and my knees want to buckle on me.  I do love apples and buy some locally grown ones from a small market nearby.  

Riverlynn got to 'sample' fresh picked apples too.  She doesn't have any teeth showing yet but sure can 'gum' stuff.  She only got to get some of the juice from the apples, and loved it.  Her dad held her while he picked apples, not that she'll remember but she loved being out with the boys and there are lots of pictures.  Jillian is a camera/picture fiend.   Lots of photos in my phone album.   

May be an image of 1 person and babyMay be an image of 2 people and apple

@possummink wrote:

Happy 1st Monday of October, my Friends.   We're having a bit of summer weather for a few days.    Thursday we're supposed to get some much needed rain and then our nights will be getting into the 40ies for a few days and then back to nights in the 50ies.  

My granddaughter and her husband took the great grands apple picking yesterday.   The boys had a great time picking and eating apples right off of the trees.  The orchard where they went has started charging $$$ to ride the tractor pulled wagon out to the apple trees, $7 a person age 3 and up.  It cost them $28 just to ride out to the trees.  Ridiculous.  I am glad I didn't go as it was near 90 and very sunny plus I can't walk that far or stand for too long.  My back rebels and my knees want to buckle on me.  I do love apples and buy some locally grown ones from a small market nearby.  

Riverlynn got to 'sample' fresh picked apples too.  She doesn't have any teeth showing yet but sure can 'gum' stuff.  She only got to get some of the juice from the apples, and loved it.  Her dad held her while he picked apples, not that she'll remember but she loved being out with the boys and there are lots of pictures.  Jillian is a camera/picture fiend.   Lots of photos in my phone album.   

@possummink   Vibingboho So Sticker - Vibingboho So Cute Stickers

Thanks for sharing the photos from the apple orchard.  They are adorable!

Summer weather has returned here also and is to remain through Tuesday.  Then the rain comes with our highs by Friday being 50.

I hear ya about not being able to stand long due to my back and knees.

Take care and I love that you have been posting more the last week.  

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink   The photos of the apple picking and your great grandchildren are adorable. I do wish you could have gone but with that heat and uneven ground you made a wise decision. Prices are terrible for everything now but people pay for things anyhow. 
   I jumped from a hayride truck at my granddaughter's camp years ago. They were supposed to ease my jump down and didn't. I really hurt my leg and still have to be careful with it. 
   Everyone:  I've been working in the yard as much as possible watering dry ground that's been seeded. This morning I did and it's dry again. I haven't even done the back, I need a new hose. Rain isn't due until Friday possibly. I'll do it more tonight. 
   This morning I spent over an hour on the phone with an online bank trying to get the rate that was promised for a CD. He finally agreed they made a mistake on the one I'd requested and a supervisor will handle it and I'll get the higher rate. I recorded the conversation. 
   I check everything now for errors. The person typing my phone captions kept making mistakes. I think they had trouble hearing also. 
   Last night after football my son brought pasta casserole from DIL I made a salad and had cinnamon cake with strawberries. Then we watched 3 episodes of a series he's recorded. Ha! They kept ending with cliffhangers.

I took him the 🗞️ after going to the bank this morning . He had been to DMV and titled the car for my granddaughter in both their names with right of survivorship . He's in the process of getting her on his insurance. I'm glad she's a straight A advanced class student for the discount! 
   Snickers had her bath and feels wild in 78 degree sunshine!

👶👦👦🍎❣️📞💵🚗📄

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@possummink   A beautiful family. Smiley Happy