Trusted Contributor

What an achievement!!  Congratulations! 

I have read some of your posts where you mentioned your recent losses. Your family definitely needs something to lift your spirits.  And this is it. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations to you and your family on your son completing law school with such high distinction!

You must be so incredibly proud and perhaps a bit weepy too. Life goes by so fast. Along our journey we are blessed with sweetness, and also beleaguered with the not so sweet.  Thank God for this season of sweetness for you and your family.

Woman Very Happy

dee

Trusted Contributor

With all the uncertainty and sadness these last few months have brought, how nice for you all to have a ray of light and happiness.

Hope you all enjoy this happiest of days coming, and hope this leads to many more!

Honored Contributor

congratulations @NicksmomESQ ! i know how proud you must be. i will be in your position next year at this time! i have been quite proud of her. she pretty much already has a job offer in place once she passes the bar exam next year.

my daughter will be beginning L3 in the fall.

she had to miss a semester studying in milan unfortunately.....they cancelled the program so she will be staying on campus.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

That is very uplifting news, congratulations to all!.  I'm sure all the hard work, intelligence, and goodness in your son refects upon you and your husband.  Enjoy the ceremony!

Honored Contributor

I know you're SO, SO proud!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  yes enjoy this moment he deserves it . the sad part can be in your time not your son. Take time for the sad time but let this son enjoy the hard work he did to achieve his goal. Your family should be so proud and seems he has his goals enjoy it as much as he will.