Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone heard if there is a free shipping day coming up anytime soon?

Respected Contributor

Re: Free Shipping anytime soon?

Been wondering the same thing. Now'd be the time...generally a slower time for retailers. QVC is so stingy with those "free shipping" days...I only recall about one a year...but I might be wrong..

Respected Contributor

Re:ree Shipping anytime soon?

We had a half a day one last week, Saturday ,I believe. One of those Flash Notices. Unless on the boards or their Web it could  have been easily missed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361  There was s surprise free shipping during ITKWD on Wednesday night. Maybe that's a way to keep us on our toes? There is a cooking event tomorrow, so perhaps....

Esteemed Contributor

A few days ago I believe it was mentioned on here by someone who said tomorrow (sunday).   I'm not sure how they know this or if it's true because I've never seen where they let you know ahead of time.   Maybe during David's show?  I know they've done that before, offered free shipping during the time he was on only.   Guess we'll see, but then I will be switching over to football Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I check the TSV's daily. 

Now-a-days, they usually post several days out. 

I have noticed that when THEY DON'T post several days, there is usually a free shipping day coming up.  I honestly thought that TODAY, Saturday, would be the day because yesterday they only had the gold initial necklace and the laptop posted. Today they only have the laptop and the Vitamix, and both of them are free shipping.....so I think tomorrow will either be free on everything, or JUST kitchen for all day "Cooking Day".

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Has anyone heard if there is a free shipping day coming up anytime soon?

@Goldengate8361 

Free shipping tomorrow Jnauary 24 according to Blue Skies for Me January 2021 website / blog.