Esteemed Contributor

SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY JANUARY WEEKEND TO ALL 1/22/21

Shabbat Shalom and a happy weekend to all!  I implore you all to follow your state's guidelines and stay healthy! Hopefully the vaccines that are out will bring us back to the way we were before. Mr. Sunny and I were finally able to find appointments for the vaccine in the middle of March. Better late than never! 

However, Covid is getting worse. More time passes us by while the numbers of cases are going up higher every day.  Every day there are more decisions to be made. And now the numbers are going sky-high AGAIN in several states. The numbers are growing out of control, and now we have these new viruses to be aware of. Please, my friends, be careful and do what you have to do to be safe.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here. A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all. Heart

I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened and no longer are with their parents. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their loved ones. May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well. To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life. Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones during this time.

Now, even more than ever, may our elected officials find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our health, security and well-being. G-d bless America! Good thoughts and thanks to our military who are protecting us from harm.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of their parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive, and be reunited with their parents. No child should ever be alone or go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. With the holidays coming up, please help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps.

May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE AND HEALTHY, under the care of their loving parents and family.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better. Be kind to others. Don't fill up your shopping cart with toilet paper, Clorox and sanitizer when there are people who are walking out empty handed. Share your bounty and feel good about yourself.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent, a spouse, or a loved one recently, due to covid or otherwise. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong. Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day (if you're able to) and make sure they know you love them. Keep good thoughts and surround yourselves with love.

PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASKS and socially distance. It can save your life, or the life of a loved one.

With Love, Sunny Heart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY JANUARY WEEKEND TO ALL 1/22/21

Happy weekend to us all, and peaceful !!!

Honored Contributor

Pleasant weekend and week ahead to all.

Looks like it's going to be a cold windy week here....light snow on 2 days.

Prayers for us all to stay positive in these very trying times.

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Hoping everyone stays safe and warm.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Hoping for a peaceful weekend. A time to breathe and look forward to a good week ahead.

Please wear your masks and stay cautious.

We are looking forward to a bit of rain.

Stay safe everyone!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Good Shabbos to all who observe. 

Happy weekend to all!   Hope the weather is good for any plans you have.   Snow flurries forecasted all weekend.   No accumulation is expected.  We are home, so it doesn't matter to me. 

Sunny, I am so happy you were able to schedule an appointment.   One step closer to a normal life. 

My gfs and I had a Zoom luncheon on Wednesday. What fun we had, eating, laughing, and crying!   It was a great day together. Smiley Happy

Thank you, everyone, for wearing a mask, socially distancing and staying home whenever possible.  

Today is National Blonde  Brownie Day.  

Enjoy with a hot cup of coffee, tea or hot cocoa. 

Blonde Brownie Recipe - Cooking With Karli

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.   I was fortunate today to get my first covid shot and pray that all of you will be able to get yours soon.  It's very scary out there and pray that all of you stay safe along with all your family members, friends, coworkers and all Americans. 

Prayers to all those children still without the loving arms of their families.  Help is on the way.

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who post & read each week. May the days ahead find you & yours healthy, happy and at peace. Our weather is very cold, low teens temps with wind chills at zero & below. Brrr ... I'm staying in! Just heard on nightly news a recommendation to double mask, layers may offer extra protection. I'm on board. We are supposed to start vaccines for ages 65+ on Monday. That's DH & me. Can't wait to get mine! Be well, dear friends & promise to be safe & think kindly of one another. Blessings! 🤗💓🙏
Respected Contributor

Donna, Having soup for dinner. Saving the carbs for a blonde brownie.  I have never had them with chocolate chips. Sounds scrumptious!

Signing up for the shots here is so goofy, haven't even attempted yet even though I'm an oldster.

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom. Congrats to all who rec'd. a vaccine and hope others receive theirs soon...meanwhile stay well and safe.C88D07BD-6C32-4A5A-96DD-76604BA096A5.gif