Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1 

So many wonderful teas! Enjoy yourself. I don't miss coffee at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't drink tea often but I do like Earl Grey tea.

Honored Contributor

I mostly drink iced fruit teas in the summer, but I usually have hot herbal teas from Yogi or Traditional Medicinals in the evening. I don't drink green tea, but I like Bigelows Raspberry Royale flavored black tea hot or iced.

Respected Contributor

Thai tea has become my favorite. I like it hot but love it cold.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Shanus-

My grandmother used to make the best ice tea in a huge blue pitcher. She probably used a whole package of sugarWoman LOL

We never called it sweet tea just iced tea even though she was originally from the south. I know they call it that now.

It tasted so good and of course I've never had it taste so good again. I don't remember if she used lemon but I don't remember tasting lemon in it.

I always have tea hot or cold without sugar now, because I only liked her sweet teaSmiley Happy 

@on the bay  One of the southern traditions is growing your own mint to put in tea (& Juleps). I still have enough Northerner in me, that I’m not fond of the mint....and when I did try to grow it, it took over my herb garden.

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  I  like lipton diet green tea, snaplle sugar free 1/2 tea 1/2 lemonade,

for warm tea  i love tazo chai latte, and some matcha teas. Definitley going to try the tetley tea you mentioned. Not a coffe drinker, but have to admit, I have been addicted to Diet Mountain dew for years.  

@webbgarner1  Where my Mom lives is golf country. The 1/2 tea & 1/2 lemonade is called an Arnold Palmer and ordered that way....😏

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Two current favorites from Harney & Sons:

Paris -- a fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony bergamot.

Ingredients:
Black tea, oolong tea, black currant flavor, vanilla flavor, bergamot oil, caramel flavor.

Victorian London Fog

Ingredients:

Black tea, oolong tea, bergamot oil, lavender, vanilla flavor.

@just bee

Ooooh, both sound like a “must try”.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@webbgarner1 

So many wonderful teas! Enjoy yourself. I don't miss coffee at all. 

@Sweet_Serenity  Eh. Need my coffee in the morning....tea the rest of the time.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I mostly drink iced fruit teas in the summer, but I usually have hot herbal teas from Yogi or Traditional Medicinals in the evening. I don't drink green tea, but I like Bigelows Raspberry Royale flavored black tea hot or iced.

Good morning @blackhole99. Have you ever tried real fruit infused tea? Sometimes I add strawberries, sliced oranges, etc. to my pitcher of tea & strain before drinking.

Honored Contributor

Omgosh! How to pick a favorite!

I guess Earl Grey is my favorite and the one I drink most often, followed by Lady Grey.

I love cinnamon apple this time of year, all kinds of chamomile and gingers and always drink a cup of peppermint between dinner and bedtime. Oh, and sleepytime is nice, too.

~ house cat ~