Respected Contributor

@meallen616...I'll drink to that! Cat LOL

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

Walking daily, swimming laps three times a week, golfing during nice weather (it's been perfect weather this week and we've been walking the 18 holes daily), and ballet lessons. Throw in some tennis games and basketball with my grandson - I'm good to go with whatever anyone suggests! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady...I'm an old lady. I'll just stick to wine. Cat LOL

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer.  I’m with you!

Honored Contributor

(thread title)

@OhioAngel

Have many that fall into that "favorite" category. The one I truly love is hard ice skating workouts, just love skating. No "LOL" for me.

hn

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite Exercise LOL

[ Edited ]

@catwhisperer  I'm too old to drink wine! It knocks me under the table. Have been for many years. I'm strictly MM bourbon & sour or margarita these days . . . and only one. Was a late starter (as in my 30's) in acquiring a taste for alcohol. Never was much of a drinker, even after acquiring a taste for MM bourbon.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

My Pilates Chair. I use it almost daily plus walk 4 or more miles 5-6 days per week. I also use a recumbent bike. 

Move Now so you can Move Later.

@Nightowlz

That pretty much sums it up.  As for me, I'm out walking or hiking with the dog.  But recently I've decided that I need something to keep me limber.

I watch my dog and the neighbor's cat and I notice they stretch a lot.  Don't you feel great after a good stretch?

So I've found an exercise program that's just that.  I got started by watching Classical Stretch with Miranda Esmonde-White.  It's on PBS in the mornings. 

I like it because it creates the illusion that I'm in the ballet class that I never actually attended.  For 23 minutes I feel like a graceful swan.

If you feel like you missed out somehow because there was no tutu in your life, check out essentrics.com.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

This was supposed to be funny and a joke since we are track our orders and order online sometimes

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

My Pilates Chair. I use it almost daily plus walk 4 or more miles 5-6 days per week. I also use a recumbent bike. 

Move Now so you can Move Later.

@Nightowlz

That pretty much sums it up.  As for me, I'm out walking or hiking with the dog.  But recently I've decided that I need something to keep me limber.

I watch my dog and the neighbor's cat and I notice they stretch a lot.  Don't you feel great after a good stretch?

So I've found an exercise program that's just that.  I got started by watching Classical Stretch with Miranda Esmonde-White.  It's on PBS in the mornings. 

I like it because it creates the illusion that I'm in the ballet class that I never actually attended.  For 23 minutes I feel like a graceful swan.

If you feel like you missed out somehow because there was no tutu in your life, check out essentrics.com.

@just bee

Thx for sharing the link. I'm going to check it out. I know I need to be doing more stretching before doing anything else.

I will turn on my TV to see if those shows are on here.

I will share these stretching exercies with DH. He said we should exercise until we can touch our toes. LOL!!! I told him I did not have any problems touching my toes.