Honored Contributor

Re: Fav Way To Spend The Afternoon At Home?

@house_cat

What's sweet Gracie doing and where?  Cat Tongue

Valued Contributor

Eating a chocolate ice cream cone, than sitting out back watching the blue jays, the cardinals, the tufted ******-mouse the geese in the sky forming a letter "V" , playing in the pool, smelling the burgers on the grill, listening to classic rock. it's all good.

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@house_cat

@feline groovy

She's laying in her favorite spot where she can monitor the comings and goings of the birds and squirrels. We have a squirrel that literally scratches on our sliding door until my husband hand feeds it almonds in the morning.

gracies hair cut 2017.jpg
She got her lion cut last week!

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

1. I like to go on here and see what others do and thing for I  a widow now and live alone, I am waiting for a cataract operation and it is difficult for my laptop moves and sometimes I have to start over. Also difficult to read but I have many movies recorded. I live in southern California.
Honored Contributor

Everyday, I'm living the life I like. I'm retired, I can do what I want to and pretty much when I want to. I wouldn't trade this life. I'm very content.

Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

@house_cat

@feline groovy

She's laying in her favorite spot where she can monitor the comings and goings of the birds and squirrels.

We have a squirrel that literally scratches on our sliding door until my husband hand feeds it almonds in the morning.

gracies hair cut 2017.jpg
She got her lion cut last week!

@house_cat:

*LOL

*D'awww... how adorable yet demanding.

*Thanks for the great pic- she looks less than thrilled.  ;-)  A beauty nonetheless.

Was she shaved to to keep her cooler during the L.A. spring and summer?  Her skin must feel like satiny velvet.

Does she also have a floofy lion's pouf at the end of her tail?

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy

Yes, she looks like a little gray lion.  We get her cut because she's very floofy otherwise.  She loves it - no more hairballs.

I don't want to hijack this thread from the OP - it's a great topic, but here's the pic of the whole lion.

gracie lion cut 2016.JPG

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Alone.

Valued Contributor

My favorite thing to do on a cold, winter Sunday is to grab a cat, curl up on the couch and take a nap. Come to think of it, that works on either weekend day. I love a good nap.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Esteemed Contributor

Lately it's been sitting out on my swing watching the pups chase each other around