Valued Contributor

I was lying here last night thinking about how good it will feel to be home , to see my loved ones , my furry kids, my koi fish ,sleep in my bed ,sit outside ..The things I have missed  all these weeks.I wondered what I could do to show how much I appreciated the  drs and staff who treated me so well , worried for me and are now smiling from ear to ear seeing me going home.yet mind drifted to this spring when the sun was shinning like forever was in its warmth, i had made my garden two times larger than normal , i had been dreaming about patches of huge sunflowers  for some reason.So yes unlike me half my garden was planted  with my dreams of  flowers shinning like the sun come late summer and fall.Yes those flowers along with many things have flourished, my family took video's  to include me in the country happenings.I instantly knew why those flowers had been so pressing, and who they were for.I asked my brother to bring in the two cases of antique blue canning jars I had been saving ,and to fill a dozen with sunflowers and bring them to the nurses station early in the morning. Sure enough he delivered them this morning.He enjoyed the ohs and  smiles as much as I did.They all loved them...So as I sit here waiting and planning for home...I would like to pass along  these words, while you are feeling like you are standing still,the world has bigger plans for you, it is changing ,growing in ways your eyes can't see, but your heart and soul will know.

The best is yet to be, no matter how dark it seems,never stop dreaming, let your heart soar with hope....Hugs  and my love to you.

Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

What a nice thing to do.... including the nurses in the enjoyment of your glorious sunflowers.  It's nice to hear that you're doing better and will be going home.  Just take it easy once you get there and gradually build up your stamina.  Aren't you glad you won't miss autumn? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624,Thank you so much for the lovely thoughts...Yes fall is right around the corner ..so beautiful...I will be home for my Birthday later this week.I have alot to be thankful for.

Be well, Maryanne 

Trusted Contributor

God Bless you Maryanne.  Glad you are going home soon! The sunflowers must be beautiful.  Enjoy your birthday, you deserve it!  

Valued Contributor

@sophiesofers,Thank you for the blessings, you are very sweet..

Thank you for the Birthday wishes , i am going to celebrate every moment.I am so blessed  to have a friend like you!  Hugs and love,Maryanne 

Respected Contributor

Image result for expressing gratitude

Heart

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for that beautiful note!  So happy you are feeling better and going home!!  Have a wonderful homecoming and God bless you and keep you well!!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Oh my. Reading your gratitude post brought tears to my eyes.  So happy for your improved health.  Thank you for posting this wakeup call.  Take it slow and easy when you get home.  Your furkids are awaiting the arrival of their mommy!  God Bless You.

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi@I am so happy that you are finally going home.You are an amazing person to remain so positive throughout your ordeal....you always find a blessing in everything.I think you are one of this worlds special people.

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

What a lovely, inspiring note.  Keep dreaming!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras