Honored Contributor

Re: Every Summer Has a Story

UM bear sightings prompt relocation efforts

Hey friends!  I've been reading all of your doins and it sounds like fall is in the air.  @AnikaBrodie@CherryHugs@Sassy7356, and All, I hope that your decorating is coming along nicely and you're getting into the fall state of mind.  I'm so happy that fall is in sight.  @AnikaBrodie, it sounds like you already have fall weather there where you are you lucky girl.  Happy september everyone!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Three Sisters Quotes. QuotesGramHey friends, about my sisters second opinion doctor visit today.  Us three sisters met at her house and went in our younger sisters car.  She drove us and it was so nice for her to do the driving.  We arived and she filled out a lot of paperwork.  We finally got taken to the visit room and gave her cd disk containing her mri and x-rays to the nurse.  The doctor viewed it somewhere else.  He came in and spent plenty of time with us, answered our questions and was very honest about her situation.  She has fibromyalgia, her nerves on her spine were being compressed and she has two discs below her waist that are out of wack, and large amounts of arthritis in her back and knees.

The light surgery would be to put a spacer between the two vertabrae, giving relief to the pinched nerves.  That should help the siatic nerve.  Fast recovery time.  The big surgery would be to put in bars to connect her spine back in alignment.  This would be a long and hard recovery. 

The thing is her weight.  She is heavy and carries a lot of weight in her front stomach.  The doctor said that the weight of her stomach would ruin the surgery.  She needs to lose a lot of weight for that surgery to take and to heal.  So I think she wants to do the light surgery with the spacer between her two tight vertabrae.  This should help a lot for the siatic nerve but personally I think she will still have back pain while those vertabrae are out of alignment.  But it will help with some of the pain which is worth it.  She must lose weight to receive the big surgery.

So thats it.  She wants to get the light spacer surgery for now and work on getting a lot of weight off to prepare herself for the big surgery.  She has lost a lot of weight in the past but gained it back.  Like me, she feeds her emotions with comfort food.  She can get the weight off again with willpower and determanation.  I'll encourage her and praise her but I wont badger her.  

Now we contact her doctor and talk with him about when.  And go forward.  With God, all things are possible.  Please keep her in your prayers.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Pin on sleep...

Sweet dreams!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Autumn Foliage September Header White Background

Honored Contributor

Hello September. I love the fall & can't wait for the leaves to change! I love the colors, the crispness in the air and sound of leaves crunching underfoot. Hello September Quotes, Hallo September, Sweet September, September Quotes Autumn, Welcome September Images, September Pictures, September Lessons, September 22, Vintage Frases

Honored Contributor

Happy New Month! Inspirational Quotes For September 2014 - NaijaGists.com -  Proudly Nigerian DIY Motivation & Information Blog
Honored Contributor

Welcome, September. Be A Lucky Month

Honored Contributor

September 2, 2023

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of cat and text that says 'Happy Caturday!!'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text